I'll go

"Oh my gosh that's cute!"

I said pulling out a red crop top with a cute watermelon character in the middle.

"Oooo yes!"

"Hey Skye do you like this?"

I looked over to see her holding a black crop top with the writing

"Fuck off" in white writing.

"YES!"

So far we had been to basically all of the shops at the mall and we were just finishing off. I've spent loads in the past few days but hey! Now I finally get my 'dream closet'.

Care decided for her new look that she wanted to get a pink dip dye and she decided she doesn't want to change her clothes. She just wanted loads of new ones! Typical.

"Sooo Skye,"

I turned to Care to see her grinning at me mischievously. 

"What?"

"Tomorrow is the Halloween Masquerade party! You're comin right?"

"Umm, I dunno. I was thinking to just stay at the pack house and watch movies with popcorn..."

I rambled trying to think of an excuse. The truth is I really didn't want to go because I didn't wanna lead Colton on because he would end up being my date.

Care looked at me with a seriosu face before she burst out laughing. I was shocked. I thought she would have murdered me alive or something but no she stands there laughign with no explanation.

"What?"

She finaly stopped laughign and replied

"That is the lamest thing I've ever heard. You wanna watch movies with popcorn tha go to a party? Girl what's wrong with you?"

I sighed 

"I just, I don't think me and Colton are working out. I mean he hasn't even asked me out! I don't wanna lead him on.."

"Wait, when are you planning to break up with him then?"

"I dunno, soon I guess"

"Aw hun don't be sad. I'm sure you'll find the right one soon"

I sighed again 

"I don't think so to be honest the 'right one' doesn't even want me! Gosh moon godess why you gotta be such a bitch?"

"Come on, I've got enough clothes, let's go back to the house. I wanna show you something,"

I follow her as she walked out the shop with at least 10 shopping bags either side of her! To be fair though I was probably the same.

When we arrived back at the pack house I followed Care to her room. 

She pulled out a gorgeous black dress. I gasped it was gorgeous!

"Oh my gosh! It's gorgeous!"

Care chuckled and handed me the dress

"I've always wanted to give this to someone. I brought it for myself but then I changed my mind and it would look great on you. You have to come to this party!"

I sighed inwardly. She's bribing me.

"Mmm, I dunno,"

"I'll let you keep the dress,?"

She offered

I smiled shaking my head

"Okay, I'll go,"

***************************

Hey guys! Hope your enjoying!

Dress- 1885f2fe0ac859c3c507fb1f4433a59e.jpg (236×330)

Stay beautiful!

Alissa xxx

Also I put this book on quotev too, so tell any of your friends who have quotev!