Girls Night

Skye's POV:

After we got some popcorn from downstairs and god knows how many snacks we finally settled down. We decided on a movie whilst we do mani-pedi's. We went for the usual... Mean Girls!

We lounged on the couch in our shorts and pj tops talking about Care and her family.

"Hey, what we gonna eat?"

Care asked. I replied instantly with a,

"TAKEAWAY PIZZA!!!!"

So I got up and went to the kitchen to find a menu. I ordered the pizza- chicken and sweet corn for me and margarita for Care. We added garlic bread and wedges to the order and went back into the living room and resumed with the movie.

Caroline's POV:

So me and Skye were watching mean girls, the best chick flick of all time. I really like Skye, we get on really well. she's really sweet and I feel too bad about her parents. As her friend I will always be there for her. However, people like Nash, aren't as thoughtful. besides, she's new, he's not exactly treating her how he treats everyone else. I just hope he comes to see how great she is.

Skye's POV

The doorbell rang and I raced to the door (who wouldn't it's pizza!) and payed the man and took the pizza off him. I carried it into the room and me and Care dug in. She started laughing at me, I don't know what.

"What are you laughing at?"

she kept laughing and I got up to see in the mirror I had pizza sauce all down my mouth. I began laughing too and at loads of random things. Like how her ex was playing with fire and put it on the door with a stick that had a flat circular end. He then burnt a hole through the door and realised it was the neighbours front door. He tried to get a cork to fill the hole but it didn't fit. As you can guess he had to pay for a new door.

We were in mid laugh when I realised my top was covered in tomato sauce! since it was just me and Care I took my top off and laid it down on the side. I sat there in my lace bra and the door flung open. Nash. I felt the blush creep up to my cheeks as he stood there shocked and wide eyed.

THANK YOU @_____ FOR WRITING THIS CHAPTER! AHHH WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?? THANKS AGAIN DANYA MY CO-WRITER!

VOTE

COMMENT

AND WHATEVER YOU GUYS USUALLY DO!

ALISSA & DANYA XXX