Emotional Breakdowns

I felt the tears stream down.

A minute later there were a few shouts and then footsteps. Seconds later a soft knock came through

"Skye?"

It was a feminine voice, it must be the girl that was in the room with us.

"You don't have to let me in but if you need to talk I'm here, just call me, actually wait you don't even know my name still ! It's Caroline but call me Care"

I smiled slightly at her kindness- she sounded nice and I really needed a girl to talk to, I hating being an only child, I had no one to talk to ever- maybe it's why it hurt so much when I lost my parents.

I walked over to the door and unlocked it then ran back to my 'crouched down on the floor with tears rolling down my face' position. I looked up to see a blur of blonde round the door.
"Skye? Hey Skye! No no! Don't cry over Nash he's an idiot. He doesn't deserve you I mean look at you! You're gorgeous!"

Caroline said quickly as she came rushing over to me. I shook my head as she engulfed me in a hug, surrounding me with her the sweet smell of her perfume.

"I-I'm not, I-I just, it's because-"

And then I couldn't. I couldn't say it because I still refused to accept the fact that they're dead. It just didn't seen believable. Caroline grabbed a tissue from the box on the bedside table and dabbed my face as she spoke

"Hey, hey it's ok. You don't have to tell me if you don't want, at least wait until you've stopped crying."

She was so nice and caring and she kinda reminded me of my mom making me cry even more. After a few minutes the door opened, and I recognised the guy from the other room as he stood with wide eyes when he saw me. Caroline was still sat on the floor next to me with her arm round me for comfort.

"Oh...shit...I just wanted to check you were ok Skye I uh... wanted to apologise on behalf of him and introduce myself properly. I'm Nate, Nash's best friend. Um yeah..."

I was taken aback and touched, so far everyone here seemed really nice except Nash?!

"Nate, go for a bit, let me talk to her and I'll see you in a bit, ok?"

Care said in her sweet voice.

"Oh uh...yeah sure bye"

He gave me a small smile then left. Caroline turned to me and exhaled,

"So, you wanna talk or d'you wanna leave it?"

I took a deep breath and shook my head, I needed to talk to someone, tell someone, what I'm feeling- everything. I nodded my head

"No, no I wanna talk. Ok so where do I begin? A few months ago my parents were in a crash and they- they passed away"

I took a deep breath and Caroline looked at me to see if there was anymore

"I've always admired the love between them and I'd always wanted me and my mate to be like them- madly in love. So when Nash said that I- I just lost it I guess."

Caroline nodded and hugged me again

"Skye, I'm so sorry for your loss I heard about the beta and the beta female but I didn't know about Nash. I'm so sorry, you didn't deserve this, I know I don't know you properly Skye but you seem like a good person. I'm so so sorry,"

I hugged her back and cried a bit more whilst she comforted me.

"Hey how about this- let's have a girls night to chill and get to know each other better. Sound good?"

I looked up at her and nodded "Yeah, that sounds great thank you so much"

I shook my head at myself and laughed. First day and already having an emotional breakdown. Great start Skye.

————————————————————————
VOTE

COMMENT

AND WHATEVER YOU GUYS USUALLY DO!

ALISSA XXX