Shopping Time

Skye's POV:

After we had our Maccys, Caroline said we had to go to buy a dress for me and that there was a mall nearby. We drove to the mall and I was taken away by the size of it.

We walked into the mall and I spotted a gigantic two storey forever 21. We ran inside and giggled like little girls. We picked at least 20 dresses and made our way to the dressing rooms to try them on. Care found a gorgeous brown dress that looked gorgeous on her.

After we'd paid for her dress we went into lipsy london. A cute and very attractive guy greeted us at the door. He had light brown hair and sun kissed skin.

"Hey, I'm Colton - do you need any help with what your looking for?"

He kept eye contact with me the whole time never taking his eyes off of me. I looked down as I blushed and he chuckled at my embarrassment.

"Actually yes, I'm looking for a dress to wear to a- ummm what do I call it? A welcoming home party!"

"You been on holiday somewhere or something?"

"I guess you could say that, yeah"

"Sorry I didn't catch your name?"

"Skye,"

"Well Skye follow me,"

"I'm Caroline by the way, Skye's friend"

As he led us to a rack of gorgeous dresses that were probably way too overpriced for me I looked over at Care. 'He's cute!' she mouthed at me whilst I just nodded. I could tell he was a werewolf by his scent, I only just noticed which Is why I hid the reason of the party earlier.

He picked out 5 dresses for me, and I went to the changing room while they waited outside. I tried on the first dress which hugged me so tight I could barely move and my boobs. Lets just say they were gonna fall out.

I walked out the changing room with an embarrassed expression,

"Yeahhhhh I don't think this is the one"

Care and Colton looked up from their conversation and while Caroline looked around trying to hold her laughter. Colton on the other hand looked at me with wide eyes and let out a whistle.

"Y-you look s-stunning"

I let out a sarcastic laugh

"yeah a stunning prostitute!"

He let out a laugh (which was really cute may I add!)

"Your right sorry um I'll take that one as a no"

I tried on the next 4 dresses and they were all the same as the first one. as I tried on the 4th one I walked out

"Colton I swear to god if the last dress Is like this I'm gonna kill you!"

"Shit okay lemme swap the last dress be right back!"

He came back 5 minutes later with the dress behind his back.

"I want it to be a surprise so you have to close your eyes."

"How will I get changed?"

"Umm me or Caroline will change you?"

We both turned to look at Caroline who was looking at us with an amused face.

"Don't look at me I'm not changing her I have a mate!"

"Follow me then"

I knew it was was wrong but I didn't care. I felt him unzip my dress and then he slipped on the new one kissing my neck as he did. He zipped me up and turned me around so I was facing him rather than the mirror. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me.

"What?"

"Your beautiful,"

I looked down. Blushing of course.

"Skye can I ask you a a question?"

"Mm-hm"

"Have you found your mate yet?"

"Yes"

"Oh okay"

"But he rejected me"

"Oh"

"You?"

"She died a few years ago- car accident she was human"

"I'm so sorry Colton"

And I gave him a hug but as we pulled away he crashed his lips onto mine. I stood frozen for a few seconds before I kissed back.