Chapter 16

Luna paced angrily throughout the house. She stopped on the 5th lap in front of the 'warp-pad'. She quickly looks around to make sure no one was there.
'Stevonnie is in the temple and so is Garnet.'
(An: Stevonnie? In Rose/Steven's Room?)
She then steps on it and multiple sceneries flick across her mind. She focussed in on a small island-like area. As she arrived she looked around.
"Wow. It's so... Quiet."
She continues exploring the small island.
.:Meanwhile at the Temple:.
Aqua sat down on the couch.
'Emma.'
'Yes, Tanz?'
'Why is everyone's weirded out that we are a perfect fusion?'
'Because you have to care a LOT about someone to make something like this.'
'Well being Aqua feels so...'
'Peaceful?'
'Yea.'
A smile crept over Aqua's face. Spinel walks in laughing.
"What's so funny?"
Aqua asks.
"I'm going to win once I set my trap.."
Spinel pulls out a bag of Doughnuts. She then sets them out on a plate. Opal walks into the room. She glances at the doughnuts, and slightly fizzles.
"Amethyst! Stop!"
"I'm Hungry!"
Opal starts walking forward with much resistance. With a final step Opal unfused leaving Amethyst and Pearl in her place. Spinel laughs and spins around. Pearl looks up at Spinel annoyed and rolls her eyes.
"Hardy-har-har... So me and Amethyst can't stay fused for more than a day."
"You know what that means Pearlie."
Spinel says slightly giggling. Amethyst had finished of the doughnuts.
"Ugh food...."
Pearl says disgusted. Amethyst pulls out motor oil, a three day old burrito, and five eggs and through a them in a blender. After blending she gives it to Pearl. Pearl shivered in disgust. Then took a sip of the liquified horror, and spews it out gagging. Aqua was laughing uncontrollably alongside Spinel.
"Come on P! Drink it!!"
Pearl shivers again. Then downs the clumpy, drink at once. She covers her mouth.
"T-there. It's gone."
"Now you have 2 months and 4weeks and 6 days left!"
Amethyst laughs. Spinel then walks outside.
'Hey Ally nice idea on the doughnuts!'
'Heh thanks and your bizarre methods of getting them where HILARIOUS!'
'We are Spinel the prankmaster!'
'Slash warrior.'
'Pfft Hahah Yea!'
'How come we look different.'
'What do you mean different?'
'We have four arms!!!'
'So!?'
'That's gotta mean something!'
'Like what?'
'I don't know! Maybe that we aren't....-'
'What?! Stable?! Trusting? Perfect?' (That's Ally)
'No... I-'
"Well if you won't just- Grahh!"
Spinel said. Then she started glowing and warbling. Then with a final glimmer Spinel was gone leaving Star and Ally. Ally pointed at Star.
"What am I not good enough?!"
"I DIDN'T SAY THAT!!"
"OH YEA?! WELL IT SURE DID SOUND LIKE IT!!"
Aqua rushed outside.
"Guys!! Shut it!!"
They look at her.
"What's wrong?"
"STAR SAID WE WERE IMPERFECT!"
"DID NOT!"
"YES YOU DI-"
"I SAID SHUT UP!"
Ally and Star look at Aqua in shock.
"We are a Team. A team is forged from trust! From respect!"
"Bu-"
"Shush! I don't want us to end up like them! Spinel fizzling out and the sight of food or from a disagreement. Or keeping secrets! Now! Unless you want me to start yelling, I want you two to make up!"
Ally looks over to Star.
"S-sorry.."
Aqua looks at Star.
"It's ok."
"It's ok and?!"
Aqua said impatiently.
"I'm sorry too."
Aqua crossed her arms and smiled.
"Much better."
Aqua walks inside, Ally and Star follow her inside.
"Aqua? Where is Luna?"
.:Back at Mask Island:.
Luna sits at the beach. It's nighttime.
"I-I need to calm down."
'Anger is common just embrace it...'
"Y-your right.."
'Of course I am!'
Luna warps back to the Temple.
"Hey Ally! Your unfused?"
"Yea.."
"Want to see what we would look like?"
Ally thinks about it.
'We might be better than Spinel...'
"Sure.. Why not."
They walk out side. Aqua and Star follow outside. Ally's gem glows as does Luna's. Ally skips and pirouettes while Luna backflips and twirls. During their spin the catch each other and the white blob forms around their gems. The light peels back leaving a tall woman with long dark pink hair. She had a long skirt that was shorter in the front she was like Aqua except she was taller and had two forearms.
(An: This fusion has regular arms but another forearm coming out of her elbows. I have drawn it out comment if you want to see her and the other fusions.)
"Hello! Crystal Gems! This is the magnificent Rosinca for the first time! How are you tonight!"
Aqua stared at Rosinca in awe.
(An: The actual stone is Rhodochrosite. And is commonly known as Rosinca...)
"Let's see what Rosie has in the weaponry department!"
She pulls out Luna's katana's and Ally's fire axes. She puts them together forming light pink, dual sided, swords.
"Nice! Haha! Rosie got some weaponry!"
(An: This was a special chapter. Ya'know new fusion.... Evelyn out!)