Chapter 39

Jade sat Emma down on the couch. She still hadn't fully recovered. Everyone was outside on the mountainside training. Tanz walks in.
"She any better?"
"Nope."
"You going outside?"
"Nope."
"Can you say anything else?"
"Nope."
"C'mon Jade."
"Come on what? I couldn't protect her."
"Is this how she felt when I..."
"Yea."
"Crud."
Emma's eyes fluttered open. She jumped up and pulled out her sword and shield. Jade held up his hands.
"WHOA EMMA ITS US!"
Luna burst through the door.
"SHE CAN'T HEAR YOU!"
"Can she see us!?"
"Yes! But she can't tell who you are!"
Emma started swinging at them.
"ECLIPSE LET ME OUT!"
Emma yelled.
"Wha-?"
"Fight her!"
"I-I can't!"
Luna rolled her eyes and lunged at her with her katanas. Emma dodges and slices Luna's arm off. Luna freaks out and stabs Emma in the back.
"Hmm."
Luna looks at her arm and waves her hand over the wound and another arm reformed. Emma reaches behind her and pulls out the katana. And throws it at Luna. Luna catches it. And looks up at her.
"I know how this will end."
She says. Her gem glowed and  her clothes morphed into a ninja outfit. Her hair pulled back into a ponytail that flowed out.
"Bring it Greenie."
Luna said. Emma charged at her and kicked her outside. Jade looked over at Star and Ally they nodded. They formed their weapons as did Tanz and Jade. Luna and Emma kicked and sliced and fought each other before Star yelled out.
"Luna! I'm cutting in this dance!"
Star jumps to Luna and seings her out of the way of Emma's sword.
"What are you doing?"
"Just trust me."
Star said and swung Luna around and threw her in the air. Star kicked Emma back. Star catches Luna and the blob forms turning her into a Spinel sized fusion with two arms and four eyes. Her hair was speckled with black and white but the main color was grey. She had a grey shinobi and 9 sided ninja star in each hand.
"Ready Greenie?!"
She says as she chucks three ninja stars at Emma.
She they hit her, in the forehead, and in both elbows.
She fell backward and was pinned down by Star and Luna's fusion.
"Stay down Greenie."
The fusion took out Stars whip and tied up Emma and slung her over her shoulder. Jade, Tanz, and Ally stood there looking at the ninja-fied fusion carrying Emma inside. Emma poofed halfway to the door.
~Emma Poofs~
The fusion catches her and continues inside.
"Who are you?"