Chapter 29

An: Hey everyone!! Sorry about not posting but... I just realized that I have reached the 80 vote mark!! YAY!!! So as promised a loong chapter enjoy! Please comment, vote, whatevs just lemme no how you all are feelin!
Tanz stood there. As if he was frozen to the floor. He didn't blink, breathe, nothing. Then he mumbled.
"Emma..... My sweet Emma.... What has become of you? What has happened?"
Emma walked back in after another 5 minutes of Tanz mumbling. Her face was stained with tears and her hair was a bit more spikey. Her jacket sleeves were pulled up to her elbows, while the rest of it flowed to about mid-thigh. Her pants was torn in a misshapen diamond, like on the door, on her knees. She walked past Tanz to the door. Wiped her face and went to town. Tanz watched her leave.
"She seems so... Normal with this... What happened?"
Jade, Ally, and Star exchange looks and unravel the tale of Aqua's tragic break and Emma's dealings with it.
<MEANWHILE IN TOWN>
"YOU!"
Emma said with a swipe of her sword.
"YOU BROKE US!"
Swipe!
"I AM AN INCOMPLETE MESS!!!"
Swipe, swipe, CRASH!
"YOU EXPECT ME TO BE OK?!"
CRASH, swipe!
Eclipse looks at Emma holding herself where Emma landed the swipes.
"N-no I expect you to be m-miserable. A weeping mess.. I got what I want..."
She chuckles and pulls out the pitch black katana. And begins fighting back.
"YOU MEANINGLESS, PURPOSELESS EMERALD! YOU WERE BORN TO DIE AT MY HAND!!"
"Come on! YOU ARE JUST SOME GROWTH ON A REAL GEM!!"
"AT LEAST WE CAN'T BE SEPARATED!"
'That's IT NO MORE MS. NICE GIRL!!!'
Emma's eyes glowed a pale green. She began attacking Eclipse faster and harder than she had ever fought before. The rage that she had kept in for so long began to loosen. The rage not only released it helped her fight.
"You poor LEECH! YOU HAVE NO PURPOSE YOU WASN'T MADE FOR ANYTHING! YOUR JUST A NOBODY THAT DECIDED TO LIVE IN LUNA!"
Eclipse chuckles.
"Yes I decided to live in Luna... I can live and take over anyone or ANYTHING!"
Eclipse said with a maniacal laugh.
Eclipse stood up and the marks and scars of the fight went away with the swipe of her hand. Emma saw a small dark blue piece hanging off her neck by a thread.
'Is that... one of Tanz's shards?!'
Emma lunged for it. But Eclipse had already vanished in a shimmering black shadow. Emma looked around the town. Seeing Emma and Eclipse shaped holes and indentures everywhere.
"Oh no...."
Emma said with a sigh of regret. A small girl was huddled in a narrow alley. She had a small teddy bear in her arms. She had a hoodie that was to big for her and skinny jeans. She looked to be roughly 7 1/2 years old. Emma walked over to her.
"Hello."
The small girl slightly jumped at Emma's voice.
"H-hi."
The girl squeaked out.
"I'm Emma... What are you doing here?"
"I'm alone... I have no family... No friends. So I sit here everyday... Waiting.-"
She says getting choked up.
"For someone to see me and no who I am.."
By then she was sobbing. Emma pulled her into a hug.
"I know how it feels to be alone.... Although I never had been.."
"What do you mean?"
The girl said a little calmed down.
"I had a friend he was my best friend... I had trusted him with everything... We were never away from eachother.. We were inseparable... Then one day. Someone came and took him away from me. I had people there for me but to lose someone who meant EVERYTHING to me just, I don't know... Shatter's you.."
Emma had a small tear running down her cheek.
"Did you get him back?"
The little girl says.
"Yes... But he can't remember me..."
"Wow... Does it bother you?"
"Yes. He remembered everyone but me."
The little girl hugged her and said.
"I'm so sorry."
"Don't be..."
The girl released her from the hug and saw Emma's gem on her hip.
"WOOOOW what is that?!"
She poked it.
"Oh."
Emma said chuckling.
"That's my gem. My real name is Emerald.. That's my gem name."
"I'm Jackilyn by the way.. Call me Jacki!"
"Hey, Jacki, do you want to meet my friends? They are like me...."
Jacki nods her head excitedly.
Emma smiles and leads her to the temple.