Part 1: Tori's happiness

Tori POV

Everything has been going perfect, me and Carter are as happy as ever. Theo is growing up into a gorgeous young boy who is good behaved and is a content little boy. I still see the other boys, I see Leon all the time, he's always at mine playing with Theo, Leon annd Emily are still engaged. They haven't got married yet because Emily wants it to be perfect. Hopefully soon they will get married. Adrian and Matthew are doing pretty well for themselves. Adrian works with Carter part time because he has his daughter Lilly to take care of as well and Matthew has done what he wanted and started his own gym business. 

Toby and Jake are still as adorable as ever and now they are the cheeky chappies off the boys, they flirt with the girls at school all the time which is really adorable. I still see Tom and Hannah alot, they are constantly buying Theo things and really look after us which is great. Carter is still his own boss and sometimes its a good thing but other times he acts like the boss here and it gets annoying but I've got use to it now.

I am doing well for myself, Theo is starting nursery in the next couple of weeks, to think he is 4 in a weeks time. I am really happy at the moment, I found out the other day I am 12 weeks pregnant, Carter is really happy and so are his family. I visit my mum and dads grave when I can, Carter flys us all out over there to see it. I love my life at the moment, I still think sometimes something bad is going to happen but then I have to think positive for this family.

I was currently in the kitchen whilst Theo had a nap, there was a knock at the door so I went to answer it, it was Hannah, I let her in and she said "Babygirl you look tired,"

"I am Hannah, Carter was working late last night so I had to be up with Theo most of it and then I'm tired of this pregnancy, I know I'm only 12 weeks but it feels like I'm much more," I sigh

"Tori, go have a sleep, I'll watch Theo for a bit," Hannah smiled

I smiled at her and then I made my way upto bed, I led down and as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell straight to sleep.

Carter's POV

I decided I am going to finish work early so I can go home and be with my family, I know it's been hard for Tori these last few days because I've been working so I am going to try everything to make it up to her. I got into my car and made my way home, I got us a pizza and then I went home. I walked through the door and I heard Theo laughing in the front room, I smiled to myself and I walked in. Mum was sat there with Theo on her lap, I say "Hi mum, Where's Tori?"

"Asleep babe, she has been all afternoon, these last few days she hasn't slept so I told her to lie down and I said I'll look after this little guy," Mum replied

I smiled slightly then I walked upstairs to check on Tori, I know I've been distant these last few days but thats because people keep ringing in sick at work and Stacey has got back in contact with me so I'm trying not to tell Tori because she will flip. Honestly I don't want anything to do with Stacey but the only way to get her off my back is if I do as she says and that way she will leave my family alone.

Hope everyone likes this first part, let me know what you think. Send me a message privately or comment and share :) thanks guys for reading.