chapter 11: too good

Ally's POV

austin sat down next to me. "what is he doing here?" she whispered to me, and I shrugged my shoulders.

she just smirked and turned away.

"ally, you're gonna eat lunch whether you like it or not." austin said to me.

I gave him a cold hard glare.

I kind of wanted him to leave...so I tried to remember who he normally sits with.

"isn't your red head friend of yours gonna miss you." I said, hoping he'll leave.

"0h you're right. DEZ!" he called and his mop of red hair looked up at austin.

he motioned for him to come here, and I mentally face palmed myself.

dez took a seat next to austin, and as he did, trish looked back at us and saw dez.

her eyes widened as they landed on him. her cheeks turned red.

someone's got a crush...

I smirked inside.

but by then austin grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward the lunch line.

"what are we doing here." I whined, as I stood impatiently in line with him.

"getting you food so you don't starve." he said. once he was done getting me food, we walked back to our table, and placed the food in front of me.

"I'm not eating this." I told him, and he shook his head and laughed.

"of course you are." he said, and he pulled out a bag of pickles from his lunch bag.

my eyes widened.

pickles...

I quickly snatched the bag from him and ate as he looked at me in shock.

"woah there ally." he looked at me and chuckled.

I looked up, back at him, and his soft brown eyes gave me a warm feeling.

I continued eating his pickles, but he didn't seem to mind.

"what's your next class?" he asked me, and I shrugged.

"it doesn't matter." I said, and he looked at me puzzled.

"it's school...it's class. of course it matters ally." he said, and I shook my head.

"yes it's school, but it doesn't matter." I said, and the bell rang.

saved by the bell...kind of.

I quickly got up and walked away from him as fast as I could, even though in the back of my head I knew, he was going to be by my side faster than you can say pickles.

Austin's POV

ally hurried off to class.

why is she like this?

I gathered all my stuff quickly, and went off after her. I looked around the halls for her, but I didn't see any short, brown-haired girl.

I looked around, and I still didn't see her.

but as I turned around, I saw her small head moving fast throughout the crowd of people. I smirked.

I followed her, and I saw that her next class was choir.

I walked off to my own class.

choir? ally...she...she had choir?

I had guitar...but ally. singing. I couldn't imagine it.

--------------

now that school was over, I was definitely going to ask her about it.

as we were walking to our neighborhood, I decided to ask then.

"ally, what's your elective?" I asked. she froze.

"w-why." she stammered.

"I was just wondering." I said, looking to the side. "I-I'm in guitar." I said.

maybe it'll make her more comfortable telling me?

"oh." was all she said.

"so- uh- what is it." she stared at me for a while, get cold eyes looking right at me, as if trying to read me.

"choir." she muttered, and looked away.

I smiled. she actually told me the truth.

"maybe we can play sometime together." I said with a chuckle, trying to catch up to her.

she just nodded her head.

the rest of our walk was silent. but when she turned onto her street, I turned with her.

"what are you doing?" she asked, turning to look at me.

"walking you home." I said with a smirk.

she rolled her eyes and I watcher her as she walked into her house.

I walked to my own place. I've been in too good of a mood lately and I don't know why.

Ally's POV

austin walked me home today.

he's such a sweetheart.

my eyes widened at my own thought.

I shook my head, grabbed the jar of pickles from the kitchen, and made my way upstairs to do whatever I wanted.

when I walked in my room, I threw my backpack to the side, and immediately tied up my hair up into a ponytail.

I then took off my skinny jeans, replacing them with a pair of comfortable shorts, and took off my shirt and my bra, and slipping on another band tee.

I grabbed the jar of pickles and the current book I was reading, and walked out to my balcony.

I took a seat and opened my book, while grabbing another pickle.

I was a few pages into the chapter I just started, until I heard austin's voice.

"ally!" he called out from his balcony.

I rolled my eyes and put my book down.

"WHAT!" I said, and he disappeared into his room. but not too long after, he came walking out of his back door.

he easily jumped the wall that separated our backyards, and he walked under my balcony.

"come down here." he said, and I shook my head.

"why?" I called down at him.

"I wanna talk to you." he said, and I groaned.

"here- I'll catch you." he said, holding is arms out.

"yea- I don't think so." I said, and went down the stairs and through the back door.

"what is it?" I said, as I saw him.

"we're going somewhere." he said with a smile.

"yea ri-" before I could even finish my sentence, he was dragging me out of my house.

he brought me out to my backyard, and pointed to the wall.

"jump over." he said, and I shook my head.

he just stared at me, until I finally gave in and jumped over.

while he was trying to get over, I ran inside, through his house, and ran out the front door.

"ALLLYYYYYY!" austin's voice trailed behind me.

A/N

hahaha where's austin gonna take her 😏😏