chapter 20: finally

Ally's POV

when I was walking up the steps to my house, I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"ally..." it was the only word he said to me after I told him.

I wanted so bad to just twist the knob and open the door to my house and go to my bed.

but no. this has to happen sooner or later...or now.

I turned my head to look at him, and he was standing at the street.

"what, austin? what do you have to say to me?" I ask him, already feeling tears form in my eyes. he climbed the steps to me, and he looked down at me.

"I-I came to say that I'm sorry." I shook my head.

"it's fine. now please leave." I say quickly, hoping he'll just walk away, like he did the night that we kissed.

"ally...I'm not gonna do that." he said firmly.

"then what else do you have to say." I said, and he looks me in the eyes, and takes my cold hands in his big warm ones.

"I'm sorry for walking away after we kissed last night. I'm sorry for not trying to talk to you for those three days. I'm sorry for not telling you that I feel the same way when you told me how you felt in the park." the last part made me smile.

I actually smiled, and it felt good.

he released my hands, and pulled me into a tight hug. my arms wrapped around his chest, as he rested his cheek on my head.

we held each other tight, never wanting to let go.

when we finally let each other go, his warm, soft hands cupped my cheeks, making me look at him.

"ally- I like you." austin said with a smile.

I couldn't help but smile back.

"I like you too." I said back to him, and he slowly started to lean in.

my heart beaded faster, and I closed my eyes.

soon his lips were on mine, and I could feel his arms wrap tightly around my waist, pulling me closer.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his lips stayed on mine for a good amount of time.

"just like the first time." he says, smiling at me.

I nodded my head, and he kept out foreheads touching.

"I would love to stay here with you, but it's late and we have school tomorrow." he says, and I nod.

"go to sleep now." he says with his million dollar smile, before pecking my nose.

he walks away, and I'm left there in shock.

but all I knew was one thing.

austin's mine...and I'm his.

Austin's POV

the next morning, I woke up, and a smile quickly made its way to my lips.

ally...she's all mine.

I got ready for school, making sure I looked good, smelled good, making sure everything was good.

for ally...

when I was done, I walked out of my front door, and made my way to the main street.

I soon found ally, standing by a light pole, looking at her phone.

her back was toward me, and I smirked.

I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist, and kissed her cheek.

"morning." I said, and she wiggled out of my arms to look at me.

"morning." she said back, and I wrapped my arm around her waist as we walked to school.

"ally?" I asked.

"yes?" she replied, and a smile tugged on my lips.

"can I kiss you at school?" I asked, and she nodded her head.

I smiled, and we soon arrived at school.

when we got to my locker, trish saw us, and walked up to us.

I guess she saw how my arm was around ally's waist, because she freaked out.

"AWW! you guys are finally dating..." she said with such a sweet smile.

"yea..." ally said, and I kissed her cheek. I could see her cheeks turn red, and I smiled.

the bell rang, and then I hugged ally before going to my first period.

I sighed as I waited for class to be over, I mean I only had lunch with ally.

at least I had a few classes with dez so he can help distract me from her.

Ally's POV (again...sorry!)

it was lunch time, the only time I had with austin at school.

trish and I were walking to lunch, but all of a sudden a pair of hands cover my eyes.

"guess who." I can hear the smirk on his face.

"hmmmmm...is it...dez?" I asked, and I could hear him laugh.

"nope." he said, uncovering my eyes, and planting an unexpected kiss on my lips.

I smiled, and he pulled away.

"c'mon now." he said, grabbing my hand.

I shook my head playfully as we sat down in our usual spots.

when we settled down, he wrapped an arm around my waist.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, and listened to his and dez's silly conversation.

"hey, want some pickles." he said with a small smile, looking down at me, and I nodded.

he handed me the bag, and I ate them, as I stayed snuggled up against him.

lunch soon ended, and austin walked me to my next class.

"I'll be at the front of the school, waiting." he says to me, and I nod.

he gives me a kiss on the forehead, and I walk in.

-------------

I'm now walking home with austin, today's been a good day. but it's still a monday.

he walked me to my house, and he was gonna pull away before I stopped him.

"want to come inside?" I asked, and he smiled and nodded his head.

"my dad doesn't get home until later." I said, and he nodded his head.

I lead him up to my room, and we dropped our backpacks on the floor.

he jumped on the bed, and I laid next to him.

"come here..." he said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

A/N

do you guys think they're too couple-y for the first day? comment what you think please 😊