I Will Kill You

Ayanami x Reader

"Heh, so she's Ayanami's begleiter?" "Yeah. They say she was the brightest one in the batch." "But she has a pretty face. She should just go home and let the men handle military affairs." More buzzing could be heard as you walked along the pathway just a little behind your assigned higher-up. This had been happening for quite a while, the rumors and put downs by the other military students. However, none of them got into your head, instead it became your drive to excel.

The Black Hawks had just finished a field mission, and had to do some paperwork on it. You sweat dropped at the thought of paperwork. Konatsu would have to handle Major Hyuuga's work as always. "(Y/N)." Ayanami said as both of you stopped at your table. You looked up at him and answered, "Yes?" "I need to do something, so you can start doing your paperwork first. Do not follow me." He said lowly. You were about to protest about how you were supposed to be with him all the time, when he looked coldly back down at you.

You shrank back and ended up sitting on your seat. He slowly walked away, and disappeared into the shadows. This was the first time Ayanami was skipping out on his paperwork, and you had a bad feeling. "(Y/N)!" Konatsu yelled as he came through the door the opposite direction Ayanami had disappeared in. You smiled at him and realized his situation. "Give me a few minutes. I will come help soon." Tears started to fall as Konatsu praised you.

After the first half of your paperwork, Ayanami came back in and sat at his desk in a separate room from where you were situated. You looked at the door that separated the two of you and frowned slightly. 'Ayanami-sama has not been himself. I wonder what is bothering him.' You thought to yourself before starting the other half of the paperwork.

Once you were done, Konatsu burst in through the doors and fell, scattering paper all over the floor. You stood up, shocked, and walked over to pick up as many pieces paper as you could. By the time all the pieces of paper were collected, the paperwork was already split evenly between you and Konatsu. You grabbed another seat and gave it to Konatsu to sit at the table with you to complete the paperwork. When you were done, Konatsu had a little bit left, so you took half of that pile and continued to work. Though Konatsu protested that that was his half and he should complete it.

When the two of you were done, you took the pieces of paper that you had done, and followed Konatsu to put it away. "Thanks so much (Y/N). Now I know why Ayanami-sama wants you as his begleiter. You get the job done, be it other's or your own." Konatsu said as he smiled slightly at you. You smiled back and said, "It's fine. I like helping people anyway." "And yet you can be a cold blooded murderer if you wanted to." Another voice came from behind you.

You turned and saw Major Hyuuga's leaning against the wall. You straightened out and saluted him. When he stopped leaning against the wall, you relaxed and excused yourself. When you walked away however, Hyuuga told Konatsu, "And that is why Aya-tan is so fond of her." Konatsu then understood and smiled in the direction you walked.

In the coming days, not much whispering could be heard about you. You wondered why. People also avoided your gaze, and would sometimes run off in the other direction. Though you ignored all of them, you still felt a little hurt. You did nothing wrong to them, so why were they running away from you? It made no sense. So today you decided to eat out of the building, and in the garden. You knew that two boys were always on the roof, so that was out of the option.

You sat under a tree, and started to eat your lunch. The Black Hawks were out on a 'dangerous' mission. So you were left behind. They would only come back in the evening. As you finished up your food, you pulled out your water bottle and unscrewed the cap. You then put the opening on your lips. Just before the water entered your mouth, a voice rang out. "Well well well. What do we have here. A little girl pretending to be in the military. She must be delusional." Three other men laughed from behind him.

You screwed the cap of the bottle back on, and put in on the ground. You had left your sword in your office, so scaring them off with that was out of the question. And the academy was a little far, so reinforcements were out too, not like any would help you. So you stood still and waited for their first attack. "Oh! Little girl is obedient. She could be our toy." The man who spoke seemed to be the ring leader. He had a black mohawk, a black sleeveless vest, fingerless gloves and a pair of blue jeans. Chains adorned different parts of his outfit, though failing to make him look more badass.

The other three had normal brown shaggy hair, green t-shirts and black pants. 'Situation assessed, and it seems as though they want to lure me into a trap. But that's not going to happen, and I'll make sure of that.' You though as the guy with a black mohawk continued laughing. He came close to you, and took some of your (H/C) hair in his hands and smelled it. You shivered in disgust and resisted the urge to kick him where the lights won't shine.

The other three surrounded you as the guy with the black mohawk started to introduce the humans around you. "I'm Carl, he is Kent, he is Trevor, and he is Grell." His sickly deep green eyes glimmered with every piece of information he fed you. "And guess what?" He leaned back, revealing the three others that came with him. "They are triplets. How amazing is that right?! Triplets are rare. Even rarer when they have the same mindset." The man then walked back. Big mistake.

You lunged at him with your elbow, surprising all the men. Your elbow met his torso with the least amount of force you were willing to waste on these human beings. The other three then started to lunge at your systematically. Left, right, below, above, right left. They had no fighting pattern. So you could not predict their next moves. All you could do was dodge, and wait for an opening. Left, below, right, above. When the time had come, you used your hand and jabbed the male in the right side of his torso.

When the next one came, fury clouded his eyes, and all he wanted was to hurt you. But you were on step ahead of him. He aimed a punch at your face, but you dodged to the left, where the rest of his body came flying, totally open for you to hit. You then kicked him in the stomach, and stopped another attack from the other male. You then threw him back a foot away. The two men got up and smirked. That was when you realized. 'Where is the other one?!' They looked so similar, that you thought you were fighting three, but in actual fact you were only fighting two.

That was when you turned to the tree behind you. The other triplet jumped on you and grounded you. You knew what was going to happened next, so you closed your eyes, hearing the sickening laughter of the men. However it was abruptly interrupted but a dull thud. Then a battle cry came, before a few more dull thuds. "Grell! Kent!" The male pinning you down shouted. You continued to shut your eyes through all the noise, not knowing who had done what.

But when the weight above you was lifted, you opened your eyes and flipped yourself over to see who had come. And to your surprise, Ayanami stood tall above you. 'But they would only be back in the evening. What is he doing here?' You thought as you stood up. Embarrassed by the situation Ayanami had seen you in, you looked at the ground a little further away, and saw four men face first on the floor.

Carl groaned and looked up. "A-Ayanami? That-that means..." He trailed off as Ayanami looked down at him. "Yes, she is (F/N) (L/N), my begleiter. And if you so much as lay your eyes on her,

I Will Kill You."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you go. It was fun writing this. I love imagining scenes and adding them wherever I can.

~lover of fiction