Wrong Decision

Katsuragi x Reader

"Sister! Look!" You yelled as you pointed to a towering building that shone in the sunlight. Coming back to civilisation was no easy task. Before high-rised buildings, you had been exiled for the type of work you had done. The woods being your home for the last 20 years from when you were very young. You looked back to see your sister panting, and her servants nowhere to be seen. "Sister! What is this called?" You returned your gaze to the building and stared in awe at how the sunlight reflected off the glass windows. You felt a presence right beside you and leaned against the person. The person chuckled at your behaviour and pointed to the building you were staring at.

"That, dear sister, is a skyscraper. We have little of these tall buildings, but they are all a spectacle to be awed at." Ouka, smiled as you heaved a sigh at the new angle that you saw as you tilted your head to rest it on Ouka's shoulder. She giggled and pulled you along. "Come dear sister, we must get going." She held a stick in one hand and your hand in the other as she pulled you from your trance. You looked quizzically at her as your feet moved to catch up with Ouka. She pulled you towards a different part of the area, where low-rised buildings stood. "Have you forgotten the reason of our journey?" Ouka looked back with you with soft features. Your face scrunched up in though before a look of realisation dawned upon you. She chuckled and turned back to look at the sick whom were at the doorsteps of their houses. You quickened your pace to walk next to your non-bilogical sister. The two of you reached the first house whom had one sick patient. Ouka smiled and went to help heal the man who called out thanks with every second that Ouka helped. You smiled and turned around. Across this house, another lay at the doorstep of the house. You tapped Ouka to get her attention before pointing to the house across. She smiled and nodded before returning her attention back to the patient at hand.

You walked over to the house and kneeled down to help the lady. She protested, saying that she was alright, and that her child should be getting the treatment instead. Just as she finished, a child staggered forward with half lidded eyes. You smiled and motioned gor him to walk towards you. He did as asked and lay beside his mother, closing his eyes. You held one hand over the child and the other over the lady. She protested yet again but you just shook your head, signalling to her that it was fine. Finally she calmed down and allowed for your healing zaiphon to help her. After a while, the lady was healed. She sat up and thanked you as you concentrated on the child. A while later, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked up and saw Ouka. "Take a rest sister. You have been working on the child for a while now. Let me take over." You were about to protest when the lady pulled you away from the child. She smiled at you, thanking you yet again for helping. It wasn't until then did you realise that you were tired. You drifted off to sleep a little while after.

You awoke to a panicked Ouka, and lady. You sat up and saw that bandits were fast approaching the village. You looked over at Ouka to see her shaking her head. 'You hadn't slept that long.' You looked back at the bandits and got the lady to tell everyone in the village to hide in their houses. She complied and brought Ouka and the child into the house, then ran to get everyone else to the safety of their houses. You walked forward and intercepted the bandits as they neared the village. 'So these are the punks that injured these innocent people.' You thought as the bandits slowed to a stop. "Well lookie here lads." A bandit said as he stepped forward. You crossed your arms in an attempt to hold yourself back from striking first.

Back when you were a combatant at a very young age, you always strike first and almost always knocking your opponent out in the same strike, gaining the reputation of 'First Strike'. But as you got exiled, your reputation diminished, but your skills never did. "Well here we have a fine specimen. But what is this lass doing here?" His lackeys burst into laughter as if they had shared a well said joke. You stood your ground, trying to buy the villagers as much time as possible. He shot a glare at his lackeys and the almost immediately shut up. He then turned his attention back to you and smiled. "So what is your business in this humble village." The bandit smirked and mockingly bowed. 'They better be ready.' "Hey I'm talking to you!" 'For I won't be responsible for anything.' You swing your hand down, creating a ring of your offensive zaiphon. The bandits backed off, but you advanced and took three down with one swipe. You then swung your other arm and activated another ring of offensive zaiphon, making the two rings of zaiphon look like an 'X' in front and behind you.