chapter 12

Here goes the next chapter guys and i hope you are are exited about the #Guessthecharacter competition .

........... Chapter 12 .............

Regan pov:-

"Regan come to my cabin this instant" was the words which came out of my boss Liam when he left that big rich pants looking a lot frustrated than before.

Without wasting any time I made my way towards his cabin, I knocked twice.

"Come in,"

he call in a weird tone. I entered his cabin finding him against the window looking out in the dark of night, his face half covered in the shadow making him scary

"have a seat," he told me.
I took my seat in one of the red leather seat opposite to his and folded my hand on my lap.

"What is it Liam? What did he say," I questioned him in a brat tone to which he just got a bit more frustrated. I saw his shoulders getting tensed and I knew that very moment that the news which he is about to give me is not very pleasing for me.

"You are fired Regan,"

his word came out like he was in pain. My jaw dropped at his answer "I think I heard you wrong! Haha, maybe I am making things up. Did you just say that I am fired," I asked in a tone which was amusing.

"No you heard right Regan, I did say you are fired. You can collect your belongings and leave the bar within half hours I will pay off you salary or whatever you earn till now to you right now," he replied.

My jaw dropped "WHAT," I shouted getting up from my seat "What do you mean I'm fired? I haven't done anything wrong. Why am I the one getting fired if you may give me a reason Liam because I'm your most hard working employee and you tell this to me yourself then why are you taking my job away from me? You know I want this job,"I said my tone breaking in the end of my sentence.

"I know Regan you're my best employee but I don't have any other option either it's you getting fired or this bar getting shut down and over 100 employees become jobless."

"But why," I asked back "Regan you saw that guy which you were serving he is one of the biggest businessman in this world and his complaint made me take this step. I am sorry and I know that you want this job more than anyone but Regan try to understand me too, it's out of my hands. You should never have spoken to him like that," that excuse Liam gave fueled my anger more then patrol on fire with his every word.

"You know if he says something bad about this bar then the impact on our business would be dire. I am a small man Regan, I would not be able to take the hit he can give to our business so I'm sorry to say this but you have to go," he completed his excuse leaving no chance for me to argue anymore.

I walked out of his cabin slamming the door behind me. That butch took my only job away. What am I going to do now? I came out of the bar seeing that rich bastard, making his way to his car with his friend.

"Hi you idiot rich pants,"

I shouted getting his attention. He turned around giving me a lopsided grin "Oh, it's the bartender girl. What happened, why are you sad? Have you lost your job or something," his grin changing to a smirk with his words.

I was shaking with anger so I did what I should have done a long time ago I slapped him right on his face. "You freaking bastard you must have won this one battle but you don't even know who you are dealing with. I will be your worst nightmare you can ever have so be prepared because I will burn you to ash faster than you can say sabotage," I said snapping my fingers in front of his face in a challenging way and gave his friend a look of disgust.