#GuessTheCharacter

Helllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo guysssss

The end of
#TheHurtOfBillionaire

#GuessTheCharacter
competition.

I feel so happy when recieved so many people responding to it and that what made my heart puff with proud and honor.

Thank you for that..

So now ahhh .. ... . ... ..... . . ...

its the end .we came so far with it so much fun i had but now I do have to announce who is the winner.

But first I do need to put nomination on the top 3 people who were able too answer me before anybody

So the nominations ARE

@Cathybiddle @vampires-R-love @Monkey1038

So these are the one who were able to figure out the real character.

And now I must tell you all who was the real character in the book so .. .......

...the .....

Secret.. ...

Character.. .......

Is ......

Ummmhh

**************X*****************************a*****************************v*****************************i******************************e*****************************r ***************

Hahahahaha.

Tmyeh its Xavier and he is the one who is going to be the one of the major character.

And now without wasting any more of your time I must announce the winner of this competition.

And the winner is

3

2

1

@vampires-R-love

So

Congratulations girl.

You are now the official character in my book #TheHurtOfBillionaire congrats once more to you.

Thank you all who shown some interest in the competition.

Please do continue to read my book and plus comment and vote on it.

Thank you.

And @vampires-R-Love the picture of your award is up on the top.

Enjoy