The Hard Things 8.

If you are a fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Find the Hidden joke

Harley~

I was walking down an old rode made of gravel, it was just starting to get cold  so I popped up my collar to keep my neck warm. Fall was coming and I didn't have any warm clothes. I had to get food some how and I'd never been hunting at least the traditional way. I went into the woods next to the rode and started looking for things like berries but the plants were all close to dying. I managed to find some blueberries but there weren't very many. I ate those fast and made a blanket out of fallen leaves. I sighed and went to sleep quickly and dreamt about heaven.

I woke up the next morning to find Cas staring down at me. "What the hell Cas," I said surprised to see the angel.

"Dean told me to look for you," He said squinting his eyes at me.

"Tell Dean to go to hell," I said.

"What happened?" Cas asked.

"He crossed a line, that's what happened," I said in a surly voice.

"Dean wants me to bring you back," Cas said.

"You're going to have to kill me first," I said standing up.

"I'm not going to," Cas said.

"Why not?" I asked confused.

"Because I'm going to help you kill Valifar and Vetis," Cas said.

"Thanks Cas but I don't need your help, the last time you helped me with this I died," I said.

"You aren't ready to kill them yet you not the you you're supposed to be when you kill them," Cas said.

"A little more vague please," I said.

"You have to change more, you are almost there," Cas said.

"So when do I get to see this prophecy?" I asked.

"When you're ready," Cas said and left.

Dean ~

I was pacing in Bobby's library waiting for Cas to show up with Harley.

"Dean, stop pacing, you're gonna get sick or something," Sam said looking up from his research book.

"I can't help it," I said and then I heard the flutter of wings.

"Hello Dean," Cas said and I turned around.

"Cas where is she?" I  asked frantically.

"She wouldn't come," Cas said frankly.

"What'd she say?" I asked.

"She told me to tell you to 'go to hell'," Cas said with finger quotations.

"Why didn't you just fly her here anyway?" I asked.

"She was willing to die first," Cas said.

"Okay that's it, I'm going after her," I said. "What'd you tell her?" I asked.

"I told her I was going to help her with the prophecy," Cas said.

"Why?" I asked.

"To give her hope," Cas answered.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"East of mile marker ten outside of the city. She's camping in the woods," Cas said and I hopped in the Impala and hauled ass.

Harley~

I didn't trust Cas enough to keep his mouth shut so I moved deeper into the woods and climbed the tallest tree I could find and sat on a branch, I stabbed a squirrel on the way up so that would be my dinner. I sat there for about an hour before I heard rustling gin the bushes, I took my gun out and got ready. Dean came out and he looked scared, I knew Cas wouldn't keep his mouth shut.