The Best Man's Toast 12

"So, we're here. What now?" Dean asked.

"We see if anything weird is going on in the town and we crash a wedding," I said making it sound simple.

"How do we even know this is the right wedding?" Dean asked looking at all the balloons and the fancy cars all around.

I saw the groom and bride from my vision walk into the venue and said, "This is the right wedding."

"How do we even get in?" Sam asked, "It's invitation only."

"Watch and learn boys," I said and walked up to a man wearing a suit and shoulder checked him. I walked back to Sam and Dean holding up a small piece of paper with fancy writing on it.

"Show off," Dean said.

"I have to do this two more times unless you guys want to pass as waiters?" I asked. I looked inside the invitation to see if it had a specific name on it, it didn't which made this whole thing easier.

"It'll be suspicious if three invitations go missing in one day, we'll go as waiters," Sam said speaking for himself and Dean. Dean didn't look too happy becoming a waiter for a night.

"Suite yourselves, I have to go shopping for a dress," I said leaving. As I walked down the street to a nice looking store I felt myself being watched. I turned around and no one was there but a couple of tourists. I kept walking and I still felt the feeling I was being followed. I ducked into an alleyway and some guy in a hoody came in with me. I turned corners and jumped over a fence but he kept on my tail. Finally I turned into a dead end and waited at the corner with my gun drawn. He came around the corner and I confronted him. "Hey buddy, what's your problem?" I asked. He didn't say anything or look up at me. I couldn't see his face under the hood. "Hey, I'm talking to you," I said.

He lifted his hands slowly and took off his hood and I a almost passed out. It was Jack. "Oh My God!" I said in a scared whisper.

"Hey, Harley. Long time no see," he said with the same elfish smile he always had. I took out my silver knife in one swift motion and cut him across the palm.

"Harley, it's me!" he said. The silver didn't hurt him and I saw his palm heal right before me.

"You're not Jack. You aren't a shifter but you aren't Jack," I said and I raised my gun.

"Woah, Harley, it's me just a little different. I promise, I'll prove it to you," he said. "Ask me a question."

"Ok, what were the first words you ever said to me?" I asked him.

"Seriously? That was so long ago. How am I supposed to remember what I said to you?" Jack asked.

"I know you remember," I said.

"I don't remember!" he said.

"Fine, you aren't Jack," I said putting my finger on the trigger.

"Wait, wait, wait." He said putting his hands up in surrender, " Is it, 'Slow down, it's not going to run away'?" he asked.

"Yes, next question. How did I die, the first time?" I asked.

"You were being tortured and then Valifar stabbed you," he said and it looked like it pained him.

"Correct again, last question," I said and he gave me a look like 'really?' and then I said, "How did you die?"

That question seemed to hit him hard, "I was stabbed repeatedly by Valifar," he answered. I lowered my gun and gave him a quizzical look.

"It's me Ace, I promise," he said coming in closer but I backed away.

"What are you?" I asked.

"I'm Jack," he said.