I Don't Belong 2.

Harley ~

When Lisa, Ben, and I came home we walked through the kitchen door to find a distraught looking Dean. He wrapped Lisa and Ben in a hug and said, "Where the hell have you been?"

"W-we were at the movies you knew that?" Lisa said. "Dean, ow?" She said again.

"What happened?" Ben asked.

"Go upstairs and pack a bag," Dean said.

"Where are we going?" Ben asked.

"I'm taking us to a friends house, go," Dean said.

"It's okay, go on up, I'll be there in a second," Lisa said. During this whole conversation I was still leaning on the door frame not being noticed.

"Um?" Ben said and Lisa and Dean turned around to see Sam.

"What in the hell!?" I yelled.

"Oh my God?" Lisa said.

"Lisa and Ben I don't know if you remember but-"

"Sam," Lisa said. I waited for Lisa and Ben to go upstairs before lunged at Sam.

"Hey there Kiddo, he's clean, it's really him," Dean said grabbing me around the waist but I didn't let up because I don't care if it's really him he deserves a beating. "Kid cool it," Dean said and I eventually gave up and punched Dean's arm. "What was that for?" He said.

"You knew about Sam, you didn't think to tell me? This is why you didn't want me around, you were hunting with him!" I yelled.

"I just found out today!" he yelled.

"Oh? But you still should've let me hunt with you!" I yelled back.

"I was trying to protect you!" Dean yelled.

"Bang up job of that, Now we are going to Bobby's! How's that for protection?" I yelled.

"Go upstairs and pack a bag!" Dean yelled.

"Enjoy your happy family while you have it Dean, I'll promise not to get in the way!" I yelled and went upstairs.

We showed up at Bobby's hours later, "Damn it."

"It's good to see you to Bobby, it's been a while," Dean said.

"If you're here something's wrong," Bobby said with a shake of his head

"Booby, this is Lisa and Ben," Dean said ignoring the comment.

"Hi," Lisa said quietly.

"It's nice to finally meet you two," Bobby said nodding them inside, "Mi Casa Su Casa. If you wanna go upstairs, T.V.'s broken but there's plenty of reader's digest Jus don't touch the Décor, assume it's all loaded."

"So," Dean waited for Sam to make his entrance.

"Hey Bobby," Sam said.

"Sam," Bobby said with no reaction. Dean looked from Sam to Bobby to Sam again and I knew there was going to be a discussion.

"You knew, You knew Sam was alive?" Dean said lecturing Bobby.

"Yeah," Bobby replied.

"What the Hell Bobby?" I asked Dean quieted me.

"How long? How Long!" Dean asked.

"All year," Bobby said ashamed.

"That's it I'm out, too many lies. I'm done for the day," I said putting my hands in surrender and leaving the room. I went outside to clear my head and remembered the last time I had done that. I went outside to cool off and I got kidnapped and tortured, I saw flashbacks of the room suddenly and fell to my knees clutching my head trying to make it stop, but I knew it wouldn't. Instead I got up and sat on the hood of the old Camaro that I had my first kiss on. I was with Jack and it was astray night and more flashbacks flooded in and I started to cry. I suddenly remembered his death, how helpless I felt, everything. I remember the blood and Valifar's voice echoing around the room as he stabbed my best friend. I stayed on that hood for another ten minutes before I was called inside. I wiped my tears, and walked over to the house. "What is it Dean, are you guys leaving?" I asked.