Hanging on a Cliff 15.

Dean~

I knocked on Harley's door this morning to see if she was still there, when I didn't here anything in return I opened the door and stepped through but no Harley. I walked around to see if she left a note and stopped in front of the window to see her outside sitting on the hood of the Impala. I went outside to greet her.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," she said without looking at me with hands in her pockets.

"Look I'm sorry-"

"Save it Dean, I know what you meant but I can't keep this going. You tolerate me, you like me, you care, then you hate me within a split second, it really confuses a girl," She said with one of her joking smiles and I returned it with the same one.

"Well you know, I'm a mind field," I said with a scoff.

"Dean, I'm not going to leave this time but you can't do whatever you want, I'm a person with feelings unlike Sam. He takes some seriously messed up shit from you," she said.

"Yeah, he's just used to it."

"Well I'm never going to get used to it so the next time you yell at me you better have a good reason. Also you can't just bring up old crap and throw it in my face, it's rude for one thing," Harley said.

"I know, I won't do it again," I said.

"Dean," she replied.

"Yes?"

"Don't make promises you can't keep," she said and walked inside without another word.

_________________

Harley~

After Jack got up we took a walk around Bobby's junkyard. We stopped at the old Camaro we used to love so much.

"Hey you remember this thing?" Jack asked.

"How could I forget," I replied thinking about the memories I had after he died.

"This car was a mile stone for us," Jack said picking up on my sour mood. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I ... just once, I would like to have a normal dad that knows exactly what to say," I said taking a seat on the old Camaro.

Taking a seat with me and putting his arm around my shoulders Jack said, "You know he hasn't been doing this dad thing for so long," Jack said.

"He was different with Ben when we stayed at Lisa's, he's always been tough on me for no reason," I said.

"It's because you knew more than Ben, you've been through more than him. He was tough on you because you had to stay sharp otherwise it could have killed you, this life," Jack said.

"You always know what to say," I said giving him a quizzical look.

"I don't know what to say, I'm just that good," Jack said taking a bow.

"You're funny, I think I'm just going to take a walk, alone," I said.

"Okay?" Jack said confused.

"Don't be worried, I just need to clear my head," I said and I started walking. I walked around the salvage yard for maybe an hour or two and then everything went black.

______________________

I woke up in an old round room, the walls were grimy and they looked like they were stained red in some spots. I was still in a groggy state and couldn't quite see straight, I felt something trickle into my mouth, was it blood? Suddenly I had a blinding headache and it woke me up. Soon my head was upright and I was struggling against my restraints. I heard a loud creek of a metal door opening.

"Looks like little miss is awake," a female voice said.

"Looks like some demon bitch just entered my hallowed presence," I said annoyed through gritted teeth trying to see against the pain of my migraine.

"You're a feisty one, most prophets are all a little bit disappointing but you... A Winchester? I was surprised when I heard the news but I didn't completely doubt it," the demonic bitch said circling me.

"Yeah? I'm full of surprises aren't I?" I retorted.

"Stupid girl, do you know who I am?" the demon said.

"Should I? I don't really make a habit out of knowing the names of demonic scum bags," I said.

"You should after all I'm part of your destiny," Vetis said.

"You BITCH!" I said out of anger, I thought I was done with her and her brother.

"Oh, so you haven't forgotten," she said twirling a knife in her hand that she got off a tray in the corner of the room.

"How could I forget the ones I'm supposed to waste, after all your brother needed to grow a pair. He was soft, there were some things I would have changed about his aproch on the subject," I said.

"I agree, he wasn't nearly as nasty as he should have been, that's why I'm here. To finish the job, but not without a little fun," she said and I got my first clear look at her, she was possessing a young girl maybe about 18 at the most. She had long black hair and pale skin. She was wearing a skirt and a tank top.

"I'm all about fun, but you know hunters are gonna come looking," I said with a sly smile.

"Not here they won't" she replied.

"And why is that?" I asked again with the same smile.

"This is hell," she replied with her own smug look and then I wasn't smiling anymore.

_'

-----------------------

Sorry about the short chapter!