Chapter 24 - Trust

Chapter 24

(Prodigy)

Filming the Beats commercial was a whole lot of fun. The boys and I were able to promote a product that definitely did its job: it made music sound better

During the breaks, Prince spat game to­­­­­­­­­ Madison P, Ray was nowhere to be found and Roc and I simply crashed on a couch and played cards.

"Deal me in" I heard a voice say behind me.

I turned to see Nicky standing behind me with a grin on her face.

"Nicky!" I gave her a tight hug and a quick kiss.

"Hey, Roc" Nicky greeted.

"What's up Nicks?" He replied.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Ah well, I was on the East Coast for Wendy a few days ago and now I'm on the West Coast for business so I figured I'd drop by just to see how my sweetheart was doing" she explained.

"That's sweet, babe" I kissed her cheek.

"Dang, I need to get myself a girl who cares for me! Nicky, you reckon you could hook me up with one of your girls?" Roc asked.

"Roc, the only female friends that I have are Blyss and Lucy. Blyss is a hit and quit kind of chick and I think you're too macho for Lucy" Nicky laughed.

"What about your famous friends?" He asked again.

"Roc, think about it - they're famous and you’re famous. I'm pretty sure if they wanted you in their pants, they would have made a move already" I chipped in. I cackled at the joke I made at Roc's expense whilst he gave me a dull look.

"Prod, that was mean! But in all honesty Roc, the famous females I'm friends with are either too old for you, married or aren’t that close to me"

"Aw man" he placed his head in his hands.

"Sorry, Roc. You're on your own" Nicky placed her hand on his shoulder.

We left Roc to mope and made our way to the back of the set.

"Where are we going?" Nicky giggled as I dragged her behind me.

"Nowhere, I just wanted to get you alone so I could do this" I smirked, pinned her against the wall and placed my lips softly onto hers.

She kissed right back as if she expected the kiss to come. We kissed for a good 2 minutes until Nicky stopped.

"Why did you stop?" I asked going in to kiss her neck.

"Shh. Do you hear that?" She asked.

"What?" I mumbled into her neck. In all honesty, I didn't care. I was just focused on having tongue sex with her neck.

"It sounds like... Moaning" Nicky said now pushing me away from her so she could walk towards the sound.

"Ah Nicky, leave it. It's probably just some random set-hand getting it in with his girl" I waved my hand to show the irrelevance of the situation.

"Be quiet!" She whispered.

We quietly made our way towards the noise until we reached wardrobe.

"Oh Ray, I can't take it!" I heard a female moan.

"Well, you're gonna have to ‘cos we ain't done yet" Ray grunted.

Nicky turned to face me with a look of amusement on her face. It looked like she was ready to burst out laughing. I proceeded ahead of Nicky and pulled the back the curtain slightly so we could see what was going on. We peered through the small gap only to see a caramel skinned female riding Ray. I was about to close the curtain when I spotted a 'G' tattooed on the shoulder of the female.