Author's Note

Well, guys, we've come to an end. It pains me to say that this is the end of Craig and Nicky's journey and I hope you can all agree with me when I say their journey was an enjoyable and interesting one. I'm not entirely sure why it took me so long to upload the Epilogues but it was probably because I didn't want to let the story go.

This was my first Wattpad story and the response was much larger than I had expected and for that, I thank every single one of you. I am thankful for your comments, your votes and passion for this story.

I am also very thankful for my friend, Silesia. Without her, I wouldn't have had someone to test my ideas on or gain second opinions. there were times where I felt like quitting but she basically told me that if I did, you lot would hate me and I'd hate myself for not finishing what I started and I thank her for her encouraging words as well as her ideas that somehow made their way into this story. Thanks, Silly, I couldn't have done it without you.

I might write a sequel if I feel like it... who knows? but I'm not promising anything... Having said this, stay posted because you might just see me pop up with a new story on your news feeds so stay tuned for more.

Again, guys, thank you so much for your reads, votes, comments and love. You added to the whole experience of writing and 'publishing' a fan fic and it was, indeed, a great one.

I love you.

Keep on loving

@NasyahLoves