Tested Trust {part 2}

I laugh out of fear. Wow you had to trust a guy.

"So you're not taking me to my home? Are you kidnapping me? If you are then are we getting food?" I go on and on and on so I can make my captor annoyed.

"Gah!" he yells in annoyance. "You know what my dad can wait. Plus he doesn't want to see some annoying ass chic who is too curious for her own fucking good!"

Jarred turns quickly and suddenly we're on the road again and heading straight for my house.

When we arrive Jarred jumps out and snaps my car door open. Then pulls me out.

"Don't tell anyone about what happened got it!" he demands. I smile and silently walk into my house as if I didn't just go through that weird shit in the first place.

"Jonathan I'm home!" I yell. Nothing.

I go upstairs and knock on his door.
"Jonathan did you here me?" I knock harder. "Im home." weird.

I walk in to his room. I nearly scream. He's not in here. There's a note on his bed. I gingerly grab the note with shaking hands.

Dear Dylan,
I love you but I had to leave so I could take care of stuff.

I freeze. What does he mean by stuff?
I read on.

If I'm not back in a week, call Mom and dad. Tell them it's time. Remember I love you and I will miss you. Please for, God's sake, be careful! Don't trust anyone! No matter what!

I love you,
Jonathan

By the end of the note I am ready to rip the head off anyone who threatens my family directly.

"Whoever the hell threatened my family," I yell. "Has another thing coming!"

I grab the note and shove it in my pocket. I hope he comes home soon.

I reread the note to see if he left any hints as to where he might have gone.

Are mom and dad lying to me, keeping stuff from me. I sigh. My life is messed up.

But I am capable of being smart enough to know that I should not get into this. Best idea ever! I just have to go on like none of this shit ever happened. I think to myself. Smiling, I grab the note and delicately throw it in my drawer and walk away.

"I'm home alone," I sing. "All alone! I'm so happy! Woo hoo!"

Grabbing the Lucky Charms I separate the marshmallows from the cereal itself. I swiftly grab the milk from the fridge and pour it into my marshmallow bowl. Yum!

An hour later I begin dancing around in my basketball shorts and sports bra, singing Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth and Megan Trainer.

With a rolling pin in hand,"Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on!" eventually the song went off and Like I'm Gonna Lose You comes on I begin to cry. Why? Because of my selfishness got my brother into trouble.

Suddenly there is a knock at the door I saunter over and open it quickly wiping away any stray tears and slapping myself internally because I didn't check who it is.

"Um hi what can I help you with?" I ask nicely.

"I need help moving boxes out of my house and into the truck. Would you mind helping me?" the man at the door replies while looking into my eyes. He looks like he's telling the truth so I nod and grab my shirt off the ground and put it on.

"Okay so where do you wanna start?" I ask when we reach his house.

"How about," he pauses to think. "You!" I scream as he tosses me over his shoulder and into the truck, locking the door in the process.

"Where are we going!" I yell sounding a bit frustrated.

"To your mate little girl. To my alpha and my pack Pack Nightshade. He smiles cruelly and drives faster than Jarred did. Another difference is that he has headphones on with the music up so loud that you can hear it through.

I curl into a ball and imagine I'm still at home with my mom, dad, and Jonathan having a nice, calm family dinner.

My eyes begin to close as I drift slowly in to my sleepiness. Everything goes black and I become dead to the world.