WTH

Shock is such an understatement for what was said. I mean come on I might die tonight for even talking to Erick, but no no no he had to show and threaten my life.

I pull myself out of his light grasp and begin my whisper rant. "What the holy fuck Erick!! I mean didn't the Alpha's threat seep into your mind or did go through one ear and out the other because clearly you want my fucking body cut in various places or maybe you-"

"Want to save you." he smiles sheepily.

"If you want to quote on quote save me then what do you get out of it?" I ask. "I'm not stupid. If you take down an alpha then that means you become the alpha. And I guess that makes me your trophy wife huh?"

Eric looks at me dumbfounded. "Y-yeah. Damn you're smart. Especially for just finding stuff out. So are you in babe?" he smirks.

"Nah fam I can take care of myself. Thanks for the offer but I'm not in the mood for murder." I smile and begin to move out of the room but an arm stops me.

"But I thought you liked me." he whispers.

"Yeah I did before you decided to bite me and walk the hell away. While I was fucking screaming in pain. You left me with that monster. So yes I liked you. Hence the past tense." I open the door and walk out.

"Stupid ass dick head. Thinking he can come back and fuck with my life. Uugghh I hate all fucking men." I mumble mindlessly walking down the endless hall.

"Oh wow I guess I am hated to." Jarred says holding my shoulders. I flip out and elbow him in the ribs. I then turn to see him hunched over so I kick him in the crotch.

"Don't fucking touch me creep. Ever. You of all people are fucking numero one on my hate list!!" I yell.

I begin to kick him out of total anger. "Ow fuck ow! I'm sorry! Ow!!" Jarred cries out.

I stop. "What."

"I said I'm sorry." he mumbles.

"Oh. Well okay." I turn and walk away.

"You're not gonna help me or at least apologize too." he calls.

"For what asshole!? For reacting like a normal person. Or in my case were- girl. I forgive you for scaring the hell out of me." I smile, flip him off and wave.

"Ok ok. You don't have to apologize then. Bitches be fucking crazy!" Jar blurts out.

"Whatever I'll take it. Here take my hand." reluctantly I give him my hand. As he stands a scent infiltrates my senses. I become alert to my surroundings.

We make eye contact with each other.

Shit sticks!

"So now you are trying to get that hit and quit shit with every male in my pack including my little bro huh mate?" Zack grunts and walks away.

"Your brother, Jar, he's a dick. I guess maybe it's cause he knows he ain't got one." I say with a smirk.

Jared tries unsuccessfully not to laugh but fails. Miserably.

Zack stops mid-turn on the corner at the end of the hall and comes storming towards us. And then something weird happens. One second he's at the end of the long ass hall then he is in front of my face, pushing Jar out of the way.

"What the hell? It was just a-" I am suddenly mouth to mouth with him. I walk back in hopes there is not a wall. As I back up I hit a hard solid thing.

A wall. A fucking wall. Why the fuck can't anyone or anything listen to my prayers and shit. My fucking god!!

His hands on my waist but I stand completely still, hands to my sides.

I pull my head back to try and speak. He just moves forward and intensifies the kiss.

WTH!!

My hands begin to itch to pull him closer as if we aren't close enough.

He moves his head to the crook of my neck. Dria purs while I am being defiant against the amount moans building up.

"Get....off." I whisper. I try to shove him but he pulls me with him.

"Your words only entice my wolf. Your attitude is like spiked punch at a high school dance." he moans out.

Again WTH!!! Especially with the mood changes. Uuuugggghhhh!!!! Fuck my life.

I sure will. His voice sneeks into my head in a sexy manor. If I thought any different then I would give in but no.

How about instead of doing me go fuck someone you have chance with: yourself.

He backs away slowly. I push myself off the traitorous wall and begin walking away.

I win mother fucker. I flip him off knowing I'm probably not going to hear the end of this.

Don't think too highly of yourself. Your only chance of winning is if I. Am. Dead.

WTH!!!! Why?

Because I don't return what's mine. And with that our little mind chat comes to an end.

Shit. I hate my life.