Memories

*Flashback*

"Let me out!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "My mommy and daddy would never let this happen! Let me out!"

The water coming out of my eyes tastes so salty I cry even more.

"No. We are your mommy and daddy. We are going to make you human. You monster." I hear the man snear from the front seat.

"Hun, monster is not a very nice name." she gasps. "Lets name her. What would be a good name babe? Maybe something with a "T". Hmm. How about Tabitha?" the woman stares at me with a weird look. I don't understand.

"Why can't I go back to my family? My mommy might miss me and-umf!" I get tossed around the back of this thing. What is this anyway?

I hear another thump on the back this time denting it inwards. Mommy would be mad if this happened to her favorite tree.

The thing holding me in, opens up and I see my big brother! Yay! He grabs my hand and pulls me out. He hugs me and nods towards the trees. I smile and run with him through the trees.

Then I trip over a root. Daddy would be even more mad if he found out I tripped. Oh no.

Get up and run sis. They are be- my brother falls and I giggle at him. He tripped.

I look ahead and see mommy walking towards us. Yay! My mommy is coming. She's going to take us back.

She puts her nose in the air and smiles at us before it turns sad. What's wrong mommy?

Oh nothing my little pup. Grab your brother and bring him to me okay baby girl?

Yes mommy.  I look down at my brother, grab his arm and pull him to mommy. I look up and smile at her. I am safe. My smile grows bigger than mommy's. I win.

Hurry. Just pick him up and run!

Why mommy?  I pull even faster and stop to pick him up.

There are hunters not far behind. Okay baby. Just please go faster. We have warn your father.

Okay mommy. I will run. I'm going mommy. Look at me I am stong. I can hold my big brother. I can even- my mommy is right there but then I fall.
__________________

"Oh hunny, he said if we leave them in separate rooms locked up, they will become like us: human. Oh babe. We will finally have children." the woman says.

"Look you woke her. We have to leave now. She will attack. They are know for that." I hear them leave so I open my eyes.

This place isn't where mommy said to go.

Uh oh.

A really long time later the woman comes back. "Hi sweetheart. I'm going to be your new mom." she bares her teeth at me. I hide where I can. My legs are stuck to the earth.

Go away! I scream.

She comes even closer. Why can't she hear me?

She is still talking but I don't hear her. I howl and whimper loudly. Mommy, Daddy, Big Brother please help me!  I howl even louder. Then something hits me.

I look up and see the woman's face is as hard as a rock. "You listen to me you dog: don't ever do that again! I told him we could rid you of it but won won won won won won......"  Mommy please. I will be a good girl. I will not wonder off or go play with the other kids not in our family until daddy says so. Please help me! I can't howl!

*End of Flashback*

I wake up panting. I look around and see that I'm in his room. Again.

I sit up and notice many pairs of eyes on me. I close my eyes and breath. "I'm-" my voice scratches. I look around for water I don't find any but continue anyways. "I'm sorry. I was scared. Too many eyes." they all nod and walk out the door.

I sigh and close my eyes. "That was quite a show." I hear Jarr's voice sounds in the room. "Here drink up." he hands me a cup of water. I drink it greedily and lick my lips once I'm done.

"Now do you understand why I was in the library the first day and not the front of the school? That was worse than the girls glaring at me for hanging with you." I cough lightly. "How long was I out?"

"12." Jarred states jokingly

"Days?" I hope not.

"Oh no. Hours." he smirks and laughs a little.

"Haha very funny. Where's Mr. Alpha?" Jarred goes silent and leaves out the door.

Okay....

Not even seconds later another person walks in- a woman.

"So," she looks down at a sheet of paper and looks at me. "Looks like everything is in order. Just minor dehydration and have you been stressed as of lately?"

"Um yeah actually. Is there anyway that I can talk to your alpha. I have pressing matters to discuss with him. If you don't mind." I finish sheepishly.

She turns red looks down and says "you may leave in about an hour. A guard will escort you to your room. Have a good day Ms. Dylan."

After she's left I try the mind thing with him.

Mr. Alpha? Big bad Zack?

I hear a growl and try again.

Zack. Where are you?

Why are you so agitating?

So now he answers.

I heard that. I would teach you how to block me out but

But what? I grunt.

I wait a few minutes and still hear nothing. That son of a bi-

Do NOT finish that sentence. You disrespectful piece of-

Don't you dare fucking say it! I don't care if you are an Alpha. It does not mean that you are my alpha or that you can insult me.

I try to block him of by imagining a wall around my head. And my heart.