Part 2

First I want to give a shout out to one reader this week who encouraged me to update.....AngelLahan Now for that well earned chapter. Enjoy.
_____________
I look at Rai as if she holds the secrets of the universe.

I compose myself before whispering, "Your alpha has a son?"

"Yep his name is Joshua but he likes to be called JS though." she gasps. "No one is supposed to know he is Alpha's son." she gasps again. "Tegan is going to kill me."

"Why munch?"

"Because," Rai begins. "I told her I would stop my princess tea parties with Alpha Zack." she holds her hand over her mouth and squeezes my hand. "Don't tell no one please."

OMG SHE IS SO FRIGGIN' CUTE!!!!

"Of course sweetheart. I will keep this secret with my life-" we stop at door. "Is this my room? I'm not so sure because I got lost looking for the kitchen." I laugh with no humour added.

Rai giggles and opens the door slowly. "Yep now," she runs and jumps on the bed I woke from this morning. "Get dressed please so that way we can go. Hurry big sissy."

She swings her feet adorably. Her big sis comment rolls around in my head along with the alpha having a kid situation.

Big sister? I would never be a good one. Check out my role model-Wait my brother.

I stop in front of my closet as my eyes start to well. My big brother.

"Where the hell are you JP?" I mumble.

I turn around to see if she heard my tiny, quiet prayer.

Rai is still swinging her legs without a care in the world. I remember those days. I miss those days.

Rai looks up at me and smiles then jumps off the bed looking bored. I look her in the eye about to ask what she is doing but she opens the door and leaves.

I giggle to myself thinking about how adorable she is even if she did just ditch me. Traitor.

"What to wear hmmm." I mumble aloud to myself. I pull out a white dress that's all lace. It reminds me of the dress the fairy godmother wore in Ella Enchanted while she was dancing with her husband.

If life was as simple as a Disney movie I would be both annoyed but happy. "Fate" would give me a lovable partner. I sigh in contentment.

Someone behind me stifles a laugh. I pretend not to hear so I listen and assess the danger.

The person's footsteps find their way towards my left so I slightly ready myself on this side.

The person comes closer until they are a few inches away. I begin to attack.

Every kick and punch sequence I throw at the person - I figure is a man- he catches or dodges.

"Seriously. I know you do not want to be here but you do NOT attack me." his voice scolds me as if I was a child- his child. I feel for you JS.

"You fucking scared me you asshat!" I breathe for second then begin to ask "what do you need because I know there's nothing in here that you want."

"If you're so pissed then I should leave and come back when my mate grows the fuck up." he turns to leave but I reach out for him to stop.

"Okay." reluctantly I continue. "Is there anything I could help you with?"

"Nope. Just came to see if you did. This must be your first moon ceremony because of-"

"Yeah yeah I know my parents and brother lied yada yada-" I looked up to see him clenching his fists. His jaw ticked.

"Interrupt me again and I will make you submit!" he booms.

"Yes sir," I say sarcastically. I fake salute, turn around and begin to walk away when I am yanked into a hard chest.

"Do NOT disrespect ME!!"

I shake and shiver. And one phrase was on my mind:

Oh shit!

"Understand mi amore?"

Woah hot accent- wtf!?

"Are you deaf? Answer me!" I stay silent, knowing I'm basically poking a bear.

"Alright have it your way. But the second you come back from the ceremony I will have your-"

"What? Obedience? Last time I checked I wasn't your lap dog or your bitch. So you can go fuck your-" Zack slaps his hand over my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up! Now as I was saying I will have your goddamn respect and maybe even get the chance to- OW! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUST BITE ME!?" I smile slyly as I get out of arms reach.

"I don't like when people- you - touch me even less put your hand over my fucking mouth." I say solemnly. "Don't-and I repeat- come near me or touch me or-" I shake to add effect "-even try to make me fall for you because this mate bond-" air quotes "-is some stupid thing for men to have what they want all the time without worry of divorce or a breakup. Speaking of which I'm going to find an even better way to break this bond and then-" I walk up to his now rigid body, stand on my tip toes and cup my hands around his ear. "Get with your Beta since he makes me feel like a woman." I step back and smirk.

Maybe Erick is onto something.