Giving In

After Zach walks out, I figure putting on the dress can not be that bad. I look in the mirror and what I see is unusual. I see a girl with glowing golden eyes and longer, pitch black hair.

I gasp and step back. I run my hands through my hair and rub hand over my face. Wow this is wow. My appearance is real!

I shake my head when a knock reverberates through the room. This will never be my room.

"Sì?" I answer aloud.

"Dylan it's time." I sigh and step out the room. Great I guess I'm doing this.

I walk silently behind the guard, who had to be extremely tall. My short legs can NOT move that fast. Ugh I feel like tweety bird. I probably look like hi- or is he a she? I growl inwardly remembering that one episode of looney tunes when tweety told the cat what gender he/she is in a whisper. I wanted to rip the cord out of the-

"Umph!"

"Watch it!" the guard, who's name I have no desire to know his name sneers.

"I need a doctor." I sigh dramatically.

"Why? What happened now?" the guard grumbles.

"Well I need one to deal with your ass. And you need one to remove the stick up it." I smirk and look up him only to be shoved into a nearby wall.

"Listen here, luna," luna comes out his mouth like an insult. " My alpha chose you because he made a deal with your dumbass brother." And with that he speeds up, knowing my little ass legs cannot keep up with his green giant ones.

I grunt and sprint up next to him. I smirk to piss him off more.

"If you hadn't been chosen as my Alpha's mate, I would snap your pretty little neck right now." he growls out. I look up feeling victorious when I see his eyes are pitch black and he looks distant.

Shit.

I slow down my pace so that I'm behind him instead of in his personal space. I hear that's important to people. Yup yup. Important enough to kill over.

I sigh lowly as we come to a black door.

Sounds like someone's soul I know.

I look up to see Mr. Asshat walking away. "Wait." he pauses and looks at me with a tired look on his face. Am I that horribly annoying. Oh well. He starts tapping his foot. So I smirk and say,"do me a solid and suck a di-" before I finish the wind is knocked out of me.

"Quit. Trying. To. Bait. Me. Wench! Do you understand you are nothing and mean nothing to him or this pack? Answer me! Do you?" he sneers loudly.

"You see I-I have felt that way my whole li-life-" I choke out. "Have yo-you ever been locked in an attic?" I swallow the lump in my throat caused by unshed tears and the air trying to reach my lungs. "No I didn't think so. My parents locked me away for 12 years with only books and dust mites as friends. They never ca-came up to talk t-to me or e-even look at me. Who do-does that to their on-only daughter and youngest? I got one meal a day unless my br-brother came in to give me snack. You know he always smiled but nev-never looked at me. He continues to pretend it never happened a-and they still don't look at m-me like a par-parent should." his grip loosens a bit so I can breath. "So the answer to your question is yes. I do know I don't matter I have grown up knowing it." I look away as he sets me down on the ground.

He turns to look in my eyes and sees the tears fighting to fall.

He looks sympathetic for a second but then it's gone as soon as it came. I look to the side to see a very pissed alpha. He reminds me of the one guy from Looney Tunes who is always trying to kill bugs. Yeah well he reminds me of all the times bugs tricked him.

The awkward feeling is so thick that I slowly creep back into a corner in hopes that no one sees me....

"What the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Umm using an Ouija board? What does it look like I'm doing? I'm fucking hiding from your scary wolf ass. That's what I'm doing, now.. If you will excuse me." I continue creeping back until I hit a wall. Wall? Was that there 2 seconds ago? Slowly I turn and see the scariest shit ever: an angry alpha accompanied by the one guy, if noticed, that can get me killed. Shit-fuck!!

It seriously makes me think about the proposition Erick made a while ago.

Looking at this situation, it doesn't seem too bad...I guess.

*This was a sort of "filler" charter for you guys. Now you understand why in chapter one she was acting the way she did.

Luv you guys,
Ky😘❤