Chapter Four

Recap:

                “I like having you frustrated and confused, too” he whisper heatedly, repeating what I said earlier but his had a hidden meaning behind them.

                Words. I need to speak them but I can’t. My voice died in my throat. I had to do something, anything. Kale came back to my lips.

                He glances at them briefly before leaning in closer. I felt his breath on my lips and a brush of his lips.

                Is he really going to kiss me?

                I’m sure your dying to know if he kiss me. He didn’t.

                I would know, I was there, heck I had the front row seat with the 3D glasses and I can tell you; HE DIDN’T KISSED ME! I don’t know why he didn’t. I mean, who wouldn’t? I know if I was him, I would have been making out with myself right about now.

                He just said “We should get back”. Each word had a push of his breath against my lips and it was he was giving me a butterfly kiss or something like that. I wanted to jump him but I had complete control of my hormones. It wasn’t until I got up that I realize I didn’t have complete control. My body almost fainted on me. Lucky for me, Kale didn’t see it; he was too busy staring at the scenery.

                “I forgot to mention this but you can’t come here” I said, not caring about his feelings at all. That little episode we had meant nothing to me.

                “Why not?” he asks, finally glancing at me.

                “Because this is my place, if you want to come here, then you have to come here with me”.

                “I could just come here anytime I want and you won’t even know” he said, smirking.

                I smirk back. “Do you know how to find it?”

                “Of course I do, I was walking with you. I remember the way” he said, looking at me as if I was the crazy one.

                I chuckled as I step closer to him, letting our chest barely touch. “You won’t find this place, not without me and not without my permission unless I want you to find it”.

                Kale look puzzled but ignored my warning. “You’ll see” was all he said as he walks ahead of me. I shook my head, smiling. He doesn’t understand anything. I’m beginning to think that Casey might have boosted his ego high, very high.

                Kale looks at me as we reach closer to the car. “It’s my turn”.

                “What?”

                He grins wickedly as he fished something out of his pocket. He jingles the car key in front of me. My hand reaches into my side, where I tuck the keys at.  I didn’t have any pockets so I slid them on the side of my waist band.

                I narrowed my eyes at him. “How?”

                He just laughs. “It’s my turn” he repeated as he unlocks the doors. He turns on the car and looks at me after I got in.

                “What do you mean?”

                “I mean, it’s my turn to choose our next destination” he said.