Chapter Eleven

I hate waking up. Plain and simple, it’s just hard for me. Sure, waking up symbolizes the start of a new day but I just hate it.

                I hate the noise an alarm clock makes.

                I hate the noise Robin makes when she comes barging into my room.

                 I hate it even more when Robin asks Frank is come wake me up.

                As if we’ll come back friends in the time frame she’s given us. How sad and idiotic is that?

                And now I’m going to shut up and peel myself off the floor that I accidentally fell on. I think Frank push me instead, I know he did. He’s the only one that came into my room and told me to get up. I didn’t listen, like always. And now, my nose is stinging from the abrupt fall, I guess it wasn’t a hard fall or I’d be bleeding. Since I’m not, just bruised, it’s safe to say that I have every right to get him back.

                I glance in the mirror, looking amazingly like Rudolph.

                Yup, every right. Starting with breakfast.

                “Macy, hurry and get ready!” Robin ordered from downstairs. “Frank, are you sure you woke her up?” she asks Frank, who answers with cheerful tone. Their voices were a bit muffled but it was clear to me. I had my revenge ears on.

                “Oh she’s awake, alright”.

                I clench my fists. Bastard asking for it. I strip off all my clothes, going into the shower.

                “Macy, make it quick” Robin called through the door. “It took you too long to get up, almost thirty minutes”.

                That bastard woke me up thirty minutes late. Dammit! I wash my hair quickly in record time and jump out of the shower, wrapping myself in a towel. I hate him! I quickly dry myself, muttering curses at Frank with every cuss known to mankind. Maybe some I made up but they don’t know that.

                When I had on clothes that look appropriate for school, I walk out of the bathroom, stomping my foot straight to my room. Picking up my bag, I drag it behind, letting it bang against the steps as I look down. Robin pop out of the kitchen.

                She frowned as my bag bang against the steps, in time with my stomping. “Macy, stop that”.

                “No!” I reply, sounding like a child. I don’t care.

                When I got to the second to last step, I jump down instead, putting all my weight into my feet. It made a booming noise before my bag follow behind. Robin flinches but her lips form into a tight line.

                “You’re still grounded!” she barked, her face twisted into anger.

                “I know I’m grounded!” I shot back.

                “Well! You just got another week!” she blurted, looking confident but her tone of voice slightly crack, showing weakness. “For yelling at me!”

                “Fine! Are you ground going to ground me because of I’m talking or walking or maybe I’m not allow to eat?” I laughed sarcastically.

                Robin let out a loud groan. “Why are you always like this?”

                “I don’t know why but I’m going to say it’s because I’m grounded!”