The Lying RedHead

A/n: First of all let me say this......THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1k READ!!!!! You guys are the best! Oh and I change sora type he is now the Dark/Sexy type! So enjoy!

This chapter has been updated

-Third Pov-

It's only been a week since Sora has joined the Host Club and the butler almost as popular as Tamaki.

"Sora-sama?" Sora heard one of the ladies ask. "Yes, princess?" He response in a monotone.

".......Would you mind trying my cookies?" She asked shyly, pulling out a box of cookies that looked perfectly delicious.

Sadly looks can be deceiving.

"I would love too." Sora nodded then picked up one of the cookies and took a bite.

'These are horrible!' Sora thought in disgust as he tried to chew the cookie.

"Ummm.....Sora-sama do you like it?" She ask nervously.

'They taste like vomit.'

"I.....think there great." Sora complemented with a force smile that the butler positive made him look constipated.

"Oh! That great! Would you like to try another one?"

"No! I mean No, I'm full princess." Sora declined calmly,

"Oh, okay." She look slightly disappointed.

"Sora!" The butler heard someone shout.

Sora turn around to see Tamaki. The redhead sigh, stood up from the couch.

"Excuse me for a moment Tamaki needs me." Sora excused himself, his clients nodded and begin talking amongst themselves.

Sora walked over to where Tamaki was seating.

"What do you need Tamaki?" He asked looking annoyed.

"I want you to meet a important guest Ayanokoji Seika." Tamaki introduced proudly.

Sora looked at her with a blank look. "Hello." He greeted flatly before Tamaki begin to hugged the butler

Sora roughly pushed Tamaki off and the blond landed on the ground.

"I will not say this again I do not like being touch." Sora glared coldly, the room went quiet.

Sora then walked back to where he was seated and begin to talk with the ladies again.

"Sora-sama? Why don't you like to be touch?" One of the ladies ask Sora.

"It.......it just bring back bad memories." Sora muttered tiredly.

"Oh, sorry we ask." They all apologized, "It's okay ladies." Sora assured gently.

"Oh! It seems that we're out of tea. I will go get some more." Sora then stood up and walked in the kitchen.

"Someone help me! Haruhi just assaulted me!" Sora heard someone shout, the butler ran back in to see Ayanokoji on the ground with a shell-shocked Haruhi over her.

The twins suddenly dump water over Haruhi and Ayanokoji.

Tamaki then pick Ayanokoji up from he ground.

"Tamaki! Do something Haruhi just assaulted me!" She cried.

"Haruhi is not that sort man princess. I'm afraid I'm going to have to banned you from the Host Club." Tamaki explained gently, Ayanokoji teared up before glaring at the blond.

"Tamaki! You idiot!" Ayanokoji exclaimed then ran out the room.

Kyoya stood up, "Alright everyone the Host Club will have to close early today." Kyoya announced. Everyone groaned but quietly left after a few minutes.

Tamaki turned to Haruhi, "Your debt is now a thousand." Haruhi sweatdrop and fell to the ground. She then walk in to the changing room.

"Haruhi, here are some tow- ahh!!" Tamaki screeched in horror.

'Guess he found out that Haruhi was a girl.' Sora thought in amusement.

"You're a girl!?!?" Tamaki gasped in disbelief.

"Yeah." Haruhi answered blankly, Tamaki went to his emo corner and grew some mushrooms.

"Took the idiot long enough, can we leave now?" Sora looked towards Kyoya, who nodded.

"Let me call the Limo."

After a few minutes Sora saw the Limo pull up. "Kyoya, the Limo here." Sora called, "Comming," Kyoya replied and gather the rest of his paperwork.

-Time Skip- (To Ootori Manor)

Sora got out of the Limo and walked in Ootori Manor. "Sora, dinner is about to begin would you like to join us again?" Kyoya ask, looking back at the family butler.

"No thank you Kyoya, I'll skip dinner and just go to bed early. " Sora declined, while walking up the stairs.

"Goodnight Sora."

Sora nodded at the Kyoya then walk into his room took and a hot shower. Sora then laid down on his bed.

Sora looked at all of the scars that he had and felt a tear fall.

'Oh great, I'm crying.' Sora scoffed, he then looked at a picture of Sora, Yoshio, Akito, Yuuichi and Kyoya, who was probably still in middle school.

Sora chuckled at that memory.

Kyoya wanted the family Butler to be in the family picture so he dragged Sora in it and nearly begged Yoshio to let him be in it.

Yoshio surprisingly said yes. It made Sora feel happy that they accepted him. The redhead slightly smile at that memory and felt his eyes get heavy. Sora yawn and turn on his side before falling in a deep sleep.

A/n: Man! That was a lot of work! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter bye!!!