Kyoya's Reluctant Day Out Part 2

A/n: Hello! I FINALLY updated, school was being a butt! Especially with testing but after the testing I finally got time to write this chapter! Sooooo enjoy!!

-Sora Pov-

"Hello haruhi." I waved, haruhi looked at kyoya and I dumbfounded. "What are you guys doing here!?"

"Tamaki."

Haruhi rolled her eyes, "Of course." She muttered, "I'm hungry." I said bluntly, "The idiot wouldn't allow me to get breakfast." Haruhi nodded, "I'll take you to the food court." I perked up at the mention of food.

After a few minutes of walking fast food restaurants begin to appear. Kyoya walked up to a cash register and begin ordering.

"What would you like sora?" My eyes went over the menu above us. "Burger, medium fries and large lemonade." The cashier nodded at tap down the order on the computer.

"We'll call your number when the food ready." She said, kyoya gave her a charming close-eyed smile.

"Thank you." The cashier blushed brightly before taking the next costumer order. "Was it really necessary to make her look like an Apple?" I huffed, kyoya smirked mischievously.

"Yes, yes it was." I rolled my eyes, "Haruhi and I are going to find somewhere to seat." Kyoya said then grab haruhi arm quickly pulling her away.

'Okay,' I thought with an eyebrow raised, "Mister, Your food is ready!" My ear perked up and I turn my head towards the voice. "Oh, thank you." I nodded and pick up the tray of food. I walked over to kyoya and haruhi who were sitting in a booth. "Here's the food." I said then sat next to kyoya.

"Hiii~" A cheerful voice greeted, I look over to see a girl with a blush on her face. "Do you mind if I sit with you guys?" She asked "Go ahead." Kyoya smiled, she immediately pulled me out of the booth and sat next to kyoya.

'Did she just kick me out of my seat!?' I thought with an irk mark on my head. "Are you okay sora?" Haruhi ask looking down at me in slight concern.

"I'm fine." I grumbled and got off the ground. I look over to kyoya and the girl, who didn't even give me a single glance.

"Just fine." I grabbed my drink from the table and walked away. "I'm going to explore the mall more okay haruhi." She nodded and went back to her meal.

"That girl is lucky I already finish my food." I grumbled angrily before sipping on my drink. "Mister," I hear a small sniff, I looked down and saw the a little girl.

'Oh my god, you are so adorable!' I thought as I looked down at the adorable girl

'Oh my god, you are so adorable!' I thought as I looked down at the adorable girl. "I can't find my mama." She cried.

"Hey," I said in a soft tone. "It's okay, I'll help you find her." She wiped her eyes and looked up to me. "Really!?" She smiled, "Of course." She let out a giggle and grabbed my hand pulling me in a random direction.