Covering The Famous Host club

A/N: Heeeeeeyyyyy! How are you guys? I watched the last episode criminal mind and I'm FREAKING out! Where is reid?!?! I didn't see him in the last two episodes and I'm having a heart attack!!! What did they do to my baby!?! (||_||) Anyways a bit of good news I finally publish that yaoi bleach story!! I worked really hard on it and would really appreciate it if you check it out!

-Sora Pov-

"Stupid kimono! Stupid kyoya! Stupid Twins taking pictures!" I grumbled quietly, "I don't see why you're complaining sora. The pink kimono matches your hair." Kyoya comment holding back a chuckle.

"I think you look handsome sora!" One the ladies said, I scoffed. "I look like a girl!"

'Even though I technically am one.' I noted in my head. I looked over to see hikaru and kaoru playing matching shells and tamaki flirting with girls.

I look to see haruhi alone with a small smile one her face probably enjoying the scenery. "Haruhi! Sora! Look out!" A white ball flew pass my head making me blink.

'Da fuck?'

Tamaki tackled haruhi to the ground before the ball could hit her. Tamaki turned to the twins furious.

"You could've killed haruhi!" The twins shrugged with a blank look on their faces. "You should've catch the ball." Hikaru said, "Who knew you been so bad at a game so simple." Kaoru commented, tamaki turned red.

"I'll show you two! Star light kick!" Tamaki then kicked the ball as hard as he could. I watch in slight amazement as the ball flew out of sight. "Wow," I muttered, until I heard glass shattered.

"That can't be good."

-Small Time Skip-

"I'm terribly sorry." Tamaki bowed deeply, turns out tamaki hit a window and a person. "It's fine," The man who I found out was the president of the newspaper club said. "I didn't know Ouran had a newspaper club." Haruhi said.

"They make more gossip than newspaper." Hikaru said holding up a newspaper. I grabbed the newspaper out of his hand and read a bit of it. 'Damn, this is horrible.' I thought while reading it. "Everyone knows nothing they write is true, so nobody reads it anymore." The twins explained.

The president, who name I found out was Akira turn to tamaki. "Please help us suoh. We would like to interview with the host club. I'm begging you suoh or our club will be closed down for good." I rolled my eyes at him.

'How about actually writing news instead of gossip.' But of course tamaki being the gullible idiot he is. Tamaki immediately believed him. "Of course, we will-" Kyoya interrupted tamaki speech. "Have to decline this offer." Tamaki pouted at him.

"Kyoya, he's hurt because of me!" Kyoya shook his head then turn to Akira. "Sorry, we have a policy but we will be happy to pay for any medical bill." Kyoya smiled, Akira frown but then smiled.

"I understand, I cannot fix my mistakes. *Sigh* I guess some people just can't have a second chance." Akira suddenly grabbed his head. "Ahhhhh! My head is killing me!"

"President!" His coworkers ran over to him. "I'm alright." Akira reassured weakly. "No you're not." One of his coworkers said.

"I said I'm fine, Ukyo, Sakyo. I guess we have to disband." Tamaki frowned, "No! You will not disband! You can start fresh! We'll help you out! Right guy!" We all shook our head.

"Count us out!" The twins said then grab haruhi and walked out. "We're leaving too tamaki." Kyoya said walking out with mori and honey.

"Sorry Tamaki-chan." Honey apologized before leaving. I was about to follow but tamaki grabbed on to my sleeve. "Please help me help them sora! Their family is falling apart!" I shook my head. "No tamaki," "Please!" I narrowed my eyes at him. "No!" Tamaki pouted but let go of my sleeve and I walked out.