The Kiss

A/n: Thank you all for the 18.7k views, 637 votes and the 240 comments! I deleted the author note and decided to just put it at the end of this chapter! This chapter really doesn't have the host club in it, they make a small appearance but this chapter is mostly about yuuichi and sora.

-Sora Pov-

I woke up very late, luckily it was a saturday so I didn't have to go to school with kyoya. I slowly got out of bed and took a quick shower.

I felt a small blush appeared face as I thought about the kiss. "Damn it! Stop thinking about it!" I said to myself then looked in the mirror.

'No one will ever love you, I don't know why you're getting your hopes up!' A voice in the back of my head stated. "Quiet," I said.

'Come on even your mother left you.' The voice commented, "She died!" I said clinching my fists. 'She committed suicide because she didn't want to see your face anymore!' "SHUT UP!" I screamed punching my mirror. (Again >_< poor mirror-chan! This is the second time!) My hand was now bleeding horribly.

 (Again >_< poor mirror-chan! This is the second time!) My hand was now bleeding horribly

"Sora? Are you okay? I hear shouting?" I hear yuuichi ask from outside the bathroom. 'He's outside!' I thought, "I'm fine yuuichi, just was shouting at some soap?" I mentally faceplam myself at that stupid answer.

"Why were you screaming at soap? Maybe I should come in." Yuuichi said and the door knob begin to move.

"Wait! No yuuichi!" Too late he already opened the door and saw my bloody hand. "Sora! Are you okay? What happened?" Yuuichi asked but then looked at the now broken mirror on the floor. "Sora, you have to stop hurting yourself like this." Yuuichi said and pulled me out the bathroom.

We sat down on my couch and he made some bandages appear out of nowhere and being working on my hand.

'Where the hell did those bandages come from!?' I thought with a tiny sweatdrop rolling down the back of my head.

"Sora, why did you punch the mirror this time?" Yuuichi questioned while wrapping my hand up. "I got angry." I answered simply hoping he wouldn't ask me anything else.

I didn't hear anything and looked at yuuichi to see him blushing slightly. I raised an eyebrow wondering what was wrong until I realized that I was still in my towel. I screeched and pulled my hand away.

"I apologized yuuichi! I forgot I was still in a towel!" I stated with a small blush. "It's F-fine sora." Yuuichi said blushing slightly. "Here, let me get dress then you can continue." I said then got up. "I will be outside." Yuuichi stated and walked out the room.

-Yuuichi Pov- (You didn't expect this did yah!)

I was walking around ootori manor. I got a day off from the hospital and my wife was out shopping with her friends. I felt my face heat up as I remember the almost kiss me and sora had.