Sora Cousin

A/n: Thank you all for the 16.7k views, 604 votes and 196 comments! I really want to thank avaron_hiroyuki for making the story cover!! I love it! Anyways, this chapter was inspired by all of your comments on how sora reminds you of certain someone!

-Sora Pov-

After the almost kiss me and yuuichi almost had I've been avoiding him. Kyoya, akito and yoshio have noticed us acting weird around each other. We would always either stutter lightly or blush slightly when ever we saw each other.

Anyways enough about my complicated love life. Right now me and the host club are hosting girls. "Sora, do you have any family still alive?" One of the ladies asked and the room went deathly silence as each host club members looked at me. My hair slightly covered my eyes as I frown. "My father and brothers.......despised me." I answered,

"What about you mother?"

"She died when I was 11." I quietly respond all the ladies looked at me with tears in their eyes. "AHHH!! We're so sorry for bringing it up sora-san!!!" The ladies cried then begin hugging me. "It is fine, I still have my cousin." Kyoya ears perked up at what I just said. "Sora, may I talk to you for a minute?" Kyoya asked.

I nodded and gently pushed the ladies away before walking over to kyoya. "Yes kyoya?" I asked, "Why didn't you tell me you had a cousin?" Kyoya asked a little upset that sora say anything. "My cousin........he is very far away. I haven't seen him in awhile." I stated

A flick of sadness appeared in my eyes as I thought of my cousin. He is very dear to me, he was more of a brother to me than any of my actual brothers were. "You know we can just buy a plane ticket for him to visit." Kyoya offered, I shook my head. "No kyoya.........it's complicated, he is very busy." I said, kyoya raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything back. I sigh knowing I wouldn't see my cousin again.

A dark depressing aura surrounded me as I thought of the happy memories me and my cousin had. You know, bringing pain to people and watching them cry on the ground. 'Such happy memories.' I thought sadly as the host club and ladies looked at me.

"Is sora going to be alright?" One of the ladies ask worried. "He well be fine ladies." Tamaki reassured then announced that the host club was ending early today. The girls sighed disappointingly and slowly left. After all the ladies left the host club went over to me. "Sora-chan, are you okay?" Honey asked gripping his bunny tighter.

"I am fine." I said quietly and got up from the couch I was sitting on. "Come on kyoya, the limo is going to be here soon." I said then walked out the room with my dark aura still there. "Wow! We've never seen sora so depressed." The twins said in unison. "Mommy, why don't you just look up who sora cousin is?" Tamaki asked innocently, kyoya popped a vein at tamaki nickname.

"Well daddy if you have forgotten sora is a demon, they make up fake backgrounds meaning I have no information on her or her family." Kyoya stated, "How about we just snoop on sora?" Hikaru asked
"She doesn't like people snooping on her. Trust me, akito tired to look in her dairy when he thought sora was gone and when she found out he broke his arm." Kyoya explained, tamaki and the twins pale.

"She broke his arm?!?" Haruhi exclaimed, kyoya nodded. "He was in the hospital for awhile." Kyoya stated writing in his note book. "Well we can at least try to find out who her cousin is." Haruhi said, "All right men!" Tamaki exclaimed until haruhi coughed. "And women!" Tamaki added, "Our new mission is to find out who sora cousin is!" Tamaki announced.