Christmas Special

A/n: Hey guys! I'm still alive! Barley tho school has been a huge pain! That and I've had major writer block! 😧 Also MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 🎅This entire chapter will be Third Person

-Third Pov-

Sora took a deep breath of the cold winter air. "Damn, It's cold, I hate snow!" Sora muttered under her breath as she walked towards Ouran school. The limo engine stop and the driver had to call for help.

Sora decided to just walk the rest of the way to Ouran Academy. "Worst decision of my life." Sora huffed as she stepped in the school. "Sora-chan!" A small body tackled sora to the floor.

"Merry Christmas sora-chan!" A childish voice cheered, "Merry Christmas honey." Sora grumbled as she got up from the floor. Sora waved to mori, "Merry Christmas mori." Mori quietly said 'merry christmas' and stood next to honey. "Why the long face sora?" Two new voices asked in unison.

"I had to walk half way here because the limo broke down." Sora explained, "Wow, that must've sucked." The twins said.

"It's okay sora-chan, when we get to the host club we can get some cake and hot chocolate!" Honey beamed, "That sounds nice." Sora smiled as she took off her wet jacket.

"Let's go, I'm sure kyoya is already mad that we're late." Sora scratched her head, they all walked towards the room 3 and open the door.

"May I ask why you five are so late." Honey and the twins jumped while sora and mori stared at kyoya with a blank look.

"My limo broke down half way here so I had to walk, don't know what their excuse is." Sora explained, kyoya pushed up his glasses and sigh.

"Just get in position." Honey and the twins salute to kyoya and got in their positions. "Why did you make me come in today kyoya, you know I hate snow." Sora huffed.

"That's why I asked you to come." Sora right eye twitched."Watch your back kyoya, I know where you live." Sora mutter, kyoya smirked.

"You know you would never hurt me." Sora let out a chuckled, "Hurt no, but embarrass yes." Tamaki suddenly appeared in front of sora and kyoya.

"Mommy! Haruhi won't wear her Christmas outfit!" Tamaki pouted, "What are you trying to do to poor haruhi?" Sora asked, looking around for the brown hair girl. Kyoya walked in front of the changing room.

"Haruhi, if you don't wear the outfit I'm raising your debt." Sora heard haruhi groan before haruhi walked out with in a brown suit and raindeer horns.

" Sora heard haruhi groan before haruhi walked out with in a brown suit and raindeer horns