The Old Lady

A/n: Another filter chapter -_- Yayyyyyyy (sarcasm) Okay this chapter was really suppose to Chika's "Down with Honey" Declaration but I couldn't think of anything so filter chapter! Hopefully next chapter will be with Chika and honey.

-Sora Pov-

I walked in a grocery store with a list in my hand. "Okay...let's see what I have to get at this store." My eyes looked over the piece of paper. "Only 6 things? That's not bad." I grab a shopping cart and begin to walk down an aisle

"Oh excuse me! Could you help me?" A voice called out, I turned my head to see an old lady. "Yes, how can I help?" The old lady point to a higher shelf.

"I can't reach that juice could you be a dear and help me?" The old lady asked, I nodded and grabbed the juice on the top shelf.

"Here you go." I handed the old lady the juice, she smiled at me and took the juice. "Thank you so much young man!" I smiled at the lady, "You're welcome, do you need any more help?" I asked, the old lady shook her head. "No, I should be fine." I waved goodbye and walk away from the lady.

"Wait a minute.....Ryoichi!! Come back here young man!!" The old lady shouted, 'What?' I raised an eyebrow at the old lady but continued walking.

A hand grabbed my ear pulling me down. "You thought I didn't recognize you did you ryoichi!?" I look to see the old lady. "W-what?"

"Don't 'what' me young man!" The old lady snapped, a question mark appeared over my head. "Are you alright miss?" I asked wondering if the lady was mentally stable.

"Of course I'm okay! You thought you could pull a fast one on me eh?" A huge question mark appeared over my head.

"What???"

"Don't play stupid ryoichi!!"

"What!?!"

"Leave your old mother by herself without saying a word!"

"WHAT??"

The old lady frowned, "I'm so disappointed in you ryoichi!" My eye twitched, 'Who the fuck is ryoichi!?' The old lady then let my ear go and smiled. "Oh honey! I miss you so much!" She hugged me and petted my hair. 'What is happening???"

"Let's go home." The old lady grabbed my hand and dragged me out the grocery store. "W-wait! Where are we going? Who are you??" I asked trying to wrapped my head around what just happened.

"Oh ryoichi, you were always such an airhead. This is the last time I will tell you my name." The old woman giggled, "My name is Nami Matsumoto remember?" I shook my head,"Doesn't ring a bell."

Nami frowned, "It's not nice to lie ryoichi." She then flick my forehead. I rubbed the spot she flick, "I'm not ryoichi! How about I actually take you to ryoichi okay?" Nami rolled her eyes, "Okay, whatever you say ryoichi." I sigh, "Okay where do you live?" Nami pointed towards the park. "I live past the park."

I nodded and begin walk, nami suddenly stopped. "What's wrong?" I looked at her, "I forgot I had to do more errands!!" I groaned, "Can't that wait until I get you back home? Then the real Ryoichi can take you." Nami shook her head.

"No! We're not going anywhere until I finish all my errands!" Nami then ran off and I reluctantly followed her.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I caught up to nami. "First we need to get some flowers." Nami looked at her list. "Okay where?" I raised an eyebrow, I had no idea where we could get flowers.

"The flower shop of course!" Nami answered, I pop an irk mark. "I know at a flower shop but where is a flower shop?" Nami stopped walking, "Oh my....you're right." A lightbulb appeared over nami head. "Oh I know a place!"