Honey Three Bitter Days

A/n: Happy New years!! :D 2017 baby!! Thank you guys for all the votes and comments and I'm SO sorry for not updating I had writer block ;-; So to make up for it I made an extra long chapter with 2229 words! Hope you enjoy :D

-Sora Pov-

It was a perfectly quiet day in the host club. The guests was coming at 4:00 so we have a good half an hour of peace and quiet. Sadly the twins had other plans. Right now I was talking to kyoya quietly trying to ignore my headache that the twins gave me.

I looked over to the other and saw honey sleeping, mori watching over him and the twins chasing haruhi holding a bunny suit.

While chasing haruhi the twins knocked over a cup of tea that was right next to honey bright pink bunny. Silence came over us as we all watch the bunny soak up the tea.

'Well those three are screwed

'Well those three are screwed.' I thought looking in amusement as tamaki and the twins begin freaking out. "Why don't we just wake him up and just tell him what happened?" Haruhi ask, tamaki and the twins dove behind the sofa.

"No! Just let him sleep!" Tamaki whisper, he then go on explaining on how honey is not a morning person and that Usa-chan was a gift from his late grandmother.

"....mhm..." Honey begin to stir in his sleep making everyone panic except for kyoya, me and mori. Haruhi rolled her eyes at them, "Stop exaggerating tamaki." The twins and tamaki shook their head.

"Honey is also AB blood like kyoya and sora." Tamaki added "What's wrong with my blood type?" The twins, tamaki and haruhi felt a shiver go down their spines and they turn to kyoya and me.

Kyoya glasses was shining against the light so you couldn't see his eyes and had a dark aura surrounding him.

"N-nothing!" Tamaki quickly reassured not wanting to upset kyoya or his demon bodyguard, me. I shrugged off the insult.

"Kyoya, you know your a bitch when people try to wake you. Your entire family is, including me." Kyoya death aura slowly faded away. Honey begins to shift and slowly get up.

Tamaki panics and grabs his teddy bear and puts it next to honey. Honey yawns and rubs the sleep out of his eyes and looked down to see tamaki teddy bear instead of usa-chan.

Honey frowned and a black aura appeared around him as he threw tamaki bear on the ground. "Who got usa-chan dirty?" He asked darkly, tamaki and the twins looked over to mori.

"Do something mori!!" Tamaki exclaimed, mori walked up to honey, who still had a black aura around him. "Usa-chan wanted some tea." Mori stated bluntly, honey aura immediately disappeared and he smiled.

"Do you think he wants some cake too?" We all sweatdrop, ' He believed that?' I thought, "How is he 17 years old?" I mutter under my breath.

Kyoya, who heard what I said smirk. "Honey-senpai is actually more mature than you think sora." My ear perked up when I heard girls squealing.