Chapter 6: Willow Trees and Hangovers?

Picture of Lucas to the side ================================>

My eyes fluttered open, finding myself trapped under three sleeping boys. Liam was draped across my chest, Cameron across my hips and Nolan across my shins. There was no way I could escape unless one of them woke up. I just layed on the floor, staring at the ceiling, wishing that my head would stop pounding and that I could remember something, anything, from last night.

I was startled a little when Liam started to wake up, causing his hand to press into my boob.

"God damnit!" I screamed. This was what woke up Cameron and Nolan and most of the guys around me. They shifted off of me, elbowing me in places I didn't want to be elbowed. This included by boobs, several times, my crotch, my stomach, and my thighs. Thanks guys.

"Hey guys." I said. I watched Liam's expression as it changed from confused to mad to a little sad. Then I looked to Cameron who just looked plain confused. And finally Nolan, who looked like he wanted to cry. Obviously Liam and Nolan remembered something. Time to squeeze it out of Liam.

"Liam can I talk to you." I asked, he silently shook his head and I dragged him to the corner of the room, safely away from the rest of the grumbling hockey players.

"What?" He said, a little bit snappy.

"No need for attitude mister. I just want to know what happened last night, I can't remember a thing." I said, rubbing my temples because my head felt like it was going to explode.

"That might be because you got drunk as hell Lauren, what the hell?" He said, snapping again.

"Like you weren't drinking. I thought I could hold down more than I really can." I said, closing my eyes from the pain.

"You were so drunk that you-" He started, but didn't finish.

"What did I do Liam, I want to know." I said firmly.

"You, you were so drunk that you made out with Cameron for like 5 minutes before I pulled him away from you." He said and my eyes flashed to Cam. I don't think he remembered what happened, but by the look in Nolan's face he remembers and he wasn't happy about it. He looked jealous.

"Did you um, did you hurt him?" I asked, looking down at my hands.

"No. No I didn't. I would've smashed his face in if he was sober, but he was so drunk." Liam said with a stern look on his face.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was doing." I said, knowing Liam was mad.

"I know it wasn't anyone's fault. Come here." He said, holding out his arms, motioning for me to hug him. I walked into his outstretched arms and he hugged me tightly while my face was against his chest. 

"I'm uh, gonna go to the Willow Tree." I said.

"OK." He said, letting me go. He was the only one who knew that I went there to think about things. It was my favorite spot in the whole world. In the very back of Nolan's yard, through the woods right in the middle of a clearing. It was perfect.

I felt eyes on me as I walked up the stairs and outside. I walked without my shoes, stepping on sticks, rocks and anything else you can find in the middle of a forest but none of that mattered because as soon as I layed down in the grass underneath the willow tree, my pain all seemed to fly away.

There were so many things on my mind:

1. Nolan likes me

2. So does some mysterious guy who sent me flowers.

3. I got drunk last night and made out with Cameron.

4. Nolan is mad at me.

5. I have a hangover