Chapter 12: Just One Morning

My eyes fluttered open to reveal a very agitated Liam.

"What Liam?" I said, in my lovely and very attractive morning voice.

"I know." Was all he said. 

"Know what?" I asked, stretching.

"About you and Lucas, the willow tree, I know." He said.

"Liam, calm your tits, it was a kiss." I said, rolling out of bed. I was in my pajamas, a plain white v-neck t-shirt with light pink silk pajama pants.

"With one of my best friends. Lauren, you know how I feel about you dating any of the guys." He said, in a whiney voice.

"Liam, for real. A kiss. That was all." I said, facing him.

"Lauren, I'm upset." He said.

"No way!" I said, sarcastically.

"Put the sarcasm away, this is serious." He said, crossing his arms.

"Fine, talk." I said.

"Most of the guys on the team, are players Lauren. If you get that close to them, you're going to get hurt. And if one of them hurts you, I'm going to have to punch them. It's in the guyble, but I don't want to punch my friends." He said, I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Liam, seriously. You're worried about me, getting hurt. Do you know who you're talking to?" I asked.

"OK, you're right I guess, but I'm watching you this weekend." He said.

"I'm watching you this weekend." I mocked him.

"Bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh." He mocked back.

"I'm going to take a shower." I stated, walking around Liam and into the bathroom.

I turned on the water and stripped, climbing in. I washed my hair with the shampoo and conditioner that we brought from home. I climbed out and wrapped a towel around mmy body, tying it off so it would stay without me having to hold it up. Then I grabbed another towel and roughly dried my hair off so it wouldn't drip and I walked out of the bathroom.

As soon as I walked into the bedroom I knew my face was as red as a tomato. Not only was Liam there, but so was Lucas. 

"Hey Lauren." Liam said.

"Um hey." I said with a shaky voice.

"Yeah hey Lauren." Lucas said.

"I'm going to leave you two alone to talk things out." Liam said, shooting a death glare at Lucas before exiting the room and shutting the door behind him.

 "What?" I asked.

"Oh he told me to tell you that we can never kiss again, ever." Lucas said, eyeballing me. I immediately felt self-conscious. I had never been all that confident about my body, ever, and now was definitely not an exception.

"Stop looking at me like that." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"You're making it worse for yourself." He said and I looked down and realized I had accidentally made my boobs pretty much bulge out of the top of the towel.

"Damnit." I said, smoothing out my towel and standing with my arms at my sides.

"You're adorable." He said, walking closer.

"You heard what Liam said Lucas." I said, taking a step back every time he took a step closer. 

"I can't keep away from you for much longer." He said taking one giant step, and when I tried to match his step, I found myself against a wall.