Chapter Four: The Surprised Succubus and The Mate She Never Expected (edited)

"I can be your addiction if you wanna get hooked on me."

Chapter Four: The Surprised Succubus and The Mate She Never Expected

Titus practically flew off me and stood like a soldier on the side of my bed. The man took a few steps into the room with the same expression that gave me chills. I pulled the sheets over me and continued to watch the scene in front of me.

"I'll ask you one more time Titus Montinaro, what the hell were you doing on my mate?" He crossed his arms.

"I swear Alpha, I did not know she was your mate." Titus pleaded.

So this was Dante's kid, great.

"That still didn't answer my question. What the hell were you doing on my god damn mate?" You could practically hear him grinding his teeth.

I threw my hands up in frustration. "Holy hell, oh my god. We were about to have sex! Jesus Christ, sex."

Cyrus turned his attention toward me, narrowing his eyes. I could see Titus practically begging me to stop with his eyes but I kept going.

"S-e-x. The act of putting his man part into my lady trap. "I gestured from Titus to me. "Now what's the big deal?"

"No one touches what is mine!" Cyrus yelled at me before turning back to Titus.

"Throw him in the cells downstairs, I'll deal with him later." He said at Titus, but not to Titus

I shot him a brief look of confusion, like who was he taking to, but then two wolves came in, each taking hold of Titus and dragging him out of the room. I noticed one of the wolves was none other than the angry Beta John, but I didn't know who the other one was. Titus didn't put up much of a fight but I guess that's because who would want to fight big angry Alpha guy. After Titus was dragged out, the door was closed behind them and it left me in an uncomfortable silence with the Cyrus. This awkward time gave me an opportunity to give me a good look at the man claiming I was his. I mentally scoffed, as if.

He was tall, like pretty much everyone. He had fair skin and dark hair that matched his dark eyes. He had a bit of facial hair that decorated his face nicely. He was definitely fit, you could see his t-shirt pressed tightly against his chest. Just the thought of him was making me hungry, more hungry that usual.

I looked up at him to see his dark eyes still on me, but the look in his eyes was a familiar one, lust. I looked down to see that I was still only in my bra and panties, but the sheets had slipped so he was getting a nice view of my bra. I mean it was nice, Victoria's Secret, so I wouldn't  blame him for staring. He seemed to snap out of his lust filled trance and he slipped his t-shirt off and threw it at me. I caught it with ease, but I was now getting a nice view of his chest. My inner succubus was definitely stirring and I had to hold back everything in me so I wouldn't pounce on him and suck him dry.

I raised the shirt up in confusion.

"Put it on." He ordered.

I sighed and slipped it on. I was not in the mood to argue with the angry Alpha in front of me. As the shirt passed over my head and onto my body, I got a good whiff of his scent and it was strong. Like I mentioned before, wolves smell like the woods. Cyrus smelled of the woods, but more intensely then the other wolves I've encountered so far. So now I was wearing his shirt and i was covered in his scent. I put it on so I wasn't half naked but for him, he was marking his territory.

Cyrus began making his way over to the bed and I wanted to run, but something was making me stay frozen in place. He sat down on the bed and inched his way closer to me. He was mere inches from my ear when he opened his mouth to speak, causing my breath to stop.