Chapter Fifteen: The Readied Succubus and The Luna Ceremony

"Just as long as you stand, stand by me."

Chapter Fifteen: The Readied Succubus and The Luna Ceremony

My eyes fluttered open and i smiled instantly remembering what day it was. I looked over and saw Cyrus's side of the bed empty, but there was a note left on the nightstand. I picked it up and read the contents of the quickly written paper.

I smiled at the note in my hands and put it back on the table. I threw the sheets off of me and rushed over to the window. I saw multiple wolves outside getting everything ready. I turned around at the sound of the door opening and saw Angana come in with a tray of food. I smiled at her and rushed over to grab the tray. I sat it down on the bed and we both sat down and began to eat our breakfast.

"So, are you nervous?" She asked me.

I swallowed the food in my mouth. "Of course i am. I've been feeling sick all day from the nerves."

Angana shook her head. "I'm sure everything will be okay."

"You know I've never thanked you for everything." I told her.

She rolled her eyes. "There is nothing for you to thank me for."

"Of course there is, you've been with me through everything without even being asked. You're my best friend and I love you so much." I said pulling her into a tight hug.

"Well i never got a chance to thank you either Victoria, you've given me the life i've never thought possible. My life was doomed to being caged in back home, marrying some stranger, and never having a chance to freely practice my magic. As much as i miss my family back in India, my home is here with you." Angana told me.

I smiled at her and we continued to eat our food. 

"Speaking of India..." Angana started "Leonardo and I are going to fly back their after your ceremony. If anyone has information about Osvaldo that i know of, it would be my grandmother. I mean she's part of the witch council and according to what Raya said, so was he."

"Where did Raya and Seth go?" I asked curiously.

"As soon as we left Italy, they went straight to Hell." Angana answered.

As soon as we finished our food, a horde of she wolves barged into my room. The horde including Rosalie, Dalia, and Angel.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Well you need to start getting ready for your ceremony, so we're all here to help you get prepared." Rosalie answered.

"If you'll have us of course, we'd like to make it girl's time of us all getting ready here." Dalia said trying to sound less intruding.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Of course, a girl's time is definitely what i could use right now."

So that's how the rest of my day went besides a small break for lunch. Dalia did everyone's hair while Rosalie did everyone's makeup. The Luna ladies already picked out my outfit while they were handling the details. When the sun went down, everything was ready and I was waiting by the entrance of the pack house for my signal to walk outside. 

Everything was set out outside the pack house and I was told i was to walk down the isle by myself seeing as Cyrus was already the Alpha and had to induct me into the Luna position himself. I was also told that my answer to every question is i swear or something along those lines.  I stood their waiting in my long white gown, the color symbolizing the purity of the moon goddess. My hair was curled and decorated with two braids. Sat on top of my head was a flower crown of baby's breath, which was the flower of the moon goddess. I felt instant nausea as the doors creaked open.