Chapter Twelve and a Half: The Two Vampires and Their Experience With Hate

[This chapter is dedicated to those in Orlando along with everyone of the LGBTQIA suffering from this tragic event

[This chapter is dedicated to those in Orlando along with everyone of the LGBTQIA suffering from this tragic event.]

"I've done my sentence, but committed no crime."

Chapter Twelve and a Half: The Two Vampires and Their Experience With Hate

Priscilla's Point of View

We were all outside of the wooden door, Beta John was trying to break the door down, but it was no use. Meredith and I were leaning against the stone wall with Meredith laying her head on my shoulder. I pulled my cellphone and began to scroll through Facebook. I responded to Angelina, a bisexual vampire who married Catherine, on our league LGBT page about the gathering that was coming up. I was really looking forward to those blood cupcakes.

I went back to scrolling through my newsfeed, but i stopped on an article and let out a small gasp. Meredith lifted her head and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What is it, my love?" She asked me.

I let out a sad sigh and showed her the phone. Meredith frowned and i saw one of the wolves, Angel looking over at us.

"What is it?" Angel asked curiously.

"It seems while we were out of country, a man shot up a gay club in Orlando. He killed fifty humans and injured many more." I explained angrily.

Angels eyes widened in surprise. "That's awful. Why would anyone do such a thing?"

Meredith sighed. "Humans can't handle what they do not agree with, so they always try to take matters into their own hands."

I didn't realize how angry i was until i looked down and saw my phone crushed in my hand. I dropped the piece and stood up.

"I mean what gives humans the right to do this! What is with humans and their eagerness to just kill, but their lack of urgency to do anything about it, their all bloody idiots." I yelled.

"My love, you must calm down." Meredith said trying to sooth me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened them and sighed in sadness.

"I'm sorry love, i didn't mean to lose my temper that easily, but you know how hate crimes like these make me mad." I said as i sat back down.

Meredith wrapped her arms around me and softly kissed my temple.

Meredith looked over at Angel. "Hate crimes infuriate my dear Priscilla because someone tried to make us a victim of one many years ago."