Chapter Ten: The Commanding Succubus and The Luna Bonding

"Oh I cant stop thinking about all of these feelings and all of these routes."

Chapter Ten: The Commanding Succubus and The Luna Bonding

I was sitting on the couch in Alpha's office and I watched as everyone was freaking out. The Alpha family was currently arguing as Dalia was crying for her missing son. Angana was on the phone, yelling in Hindi at her mother. My two favorite vampires were also on their phones trying to use their resources to track Cyrus down. All I could do is sit there and it just made me angrier.

I bolted up from my seat. "Will you all please shut the hell up?!"

Everyone immediately froze and looked over at me. The confused people on the other side of the phones were demanding to know what just happened.

"My mate is missing and you" I said pointing to the alpha family "Should know what happens when someone threatens your mate."

Dalia wiped her eyes and gave me a small smile filled with pity.

I cracked my knuckles and my neck. "This is what we're going to do."

There was no time to be upset and to start crying, not when Cyrus was in the hands of some vampire bitch with an age old mysterious vendetta. I can't lie and say I wasn't worried, because of course I was. I've come to care about him so much and that frightens me, but I am not some weak she wolf dependent on her mate. I am a succubus and I'll be damned if I let anyone stand in the way of what is mine.

I sat in the Alpha's chair and gathered everyone around. I laid down a battle plan and began giving orders. Since Meredith was rich because her parents were in charge of the assassin's league, instead of one plane, we needed two. I told Angana to go to India and talk to her grandmother, her grandmother was one of the witches on the Witch Council, if anyone could help, it was her.  I told the vampires to track down the place where Leonardo Salvaterra was buried, using context clues, if any place was a place to start, it was there. Finally, I told the Alpha's to get me a few willing fighter wolves to come with me to Italy, to save their Alpha. Everyone nodded and got to work.

The next day, I drove Angana to the local airport. True to Meredith's word, a private jet was waiting for her. We made our way over to the plane and was greeted by the captain. He was human, which was surprising, I thought it would have been a vampire pilot, but then again, what vampire would want to fly a plane for a living? The captain took Angana's bag and she turned to me.

She wrapped her arms around me a pulled me into a tight hug. "Stay safe. I will meet you in Italy when i finish in India."

She let me go and I gave a small smile. It was hard to see her go, I haven't been apart from her ever since we met, but it was what was needed.  We said our goodbyes and she walked onto the plane. I watched as it took off and let out a sad sigh. I left the airport and drove back to the pack house. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by Meredith and Priscilla.

"We found out where Leonardo was buried, although you still have not said who this man is." Meredith stated.

I rolled my eyes. I was tired of answering this question. "Dead husband, now where is he?"

Both girls nodded their head, respecting my vague answer. We needed to get things done, it was not story time.

"Cimitero Della Magia Morti." Priscilla answered in perfect Italian. Perks of being an assassin i assume.

I raised an eyebrow. "And what is that?" 

"Supernatural Cemetery, love. Vampires, wolves, witches, you name it, it's dead and in there. Magic protects the graves and the dead bodies there. They only have a few supernatural cemeteries, one being located in your home town." Priscilla explained.