Chapter Twelve (Part Two): The Sacrificial Succubus and The Rebirth of Leonardo

"I just don't know what is wrong."

Chapter Twelve (Part Two): The Sacrificial Succubus and The Rebirth of Leonardo

Raya placed her hands over Leonardo's corpse and began chanting some spell over and over again. The more she repeated herself the more i began to feel a tingling sensation in my body. My mouth fell open and i could feel my energy being drained from my body. Celeste watched in delight as she saw my red colored energy flow from my mouth into Leonardo's. Moments later, Raya stopped changing causing me to fall to the floor. I fell over in exhaustion, my eyes barely staying open.

"Why did you stop?" Celeste growled at Raya.

"Nothing is happening." Raya answered.

Celeste angrily stepped closer to Raya. "What do you mean nothing is happening? I do not accept failure."

Raya backed up. "Celeste, i'm trying."

Celeste wrapped her hand around Raya and pushed her again the wall. "Trying is not enough."

Raya clawed at Celeste's hand as she tried to breath, but it was useless. It seemed as if Celeste was going to kill all of us. I tried to crawl over to them, but i couldn't move my body.

Raya tried to push Celeste off, but Celeste just tightened her hold. As Raya began to lose consciousness with me, Angana sat up and opened her eyes, which were now a glowing blue color. She threw her hand up causing Celeste to go flying and Raya to collapse to the floor, trying to get her breath back. Not seeming in control of her body, she stood up and pulled Raya up with her. With her hand grasping Raya's, she placed her hand on Leonardo's chest and began chanting a different spell from Raya's.

Raya's eyes began to glow brighter as Angana chanted and a bright light began to emit from Leonardo's body. I began to push myself up and Celeste began to pick herself up. I used the wall beside by to stand up and began to walk over to Celeste, but as i went to move the light got so bright and blinded me. The light died down and Leonardo shot up with wide bright glowing blue eyes identical to Angana's and a gasp of air. The back of his shirt began to rip and two gigantic pure white wings shot out.

My mouth dropped in awe along with Celeste. Angana's eyes went back to her normal brown color as she collapsed back on the ground along with Raya. My head swung in the direction of the swung open door and in poured all of the wolves, vampires, and a man i didn't recognize. He rushed over to Raya and cradled her head.

"My love, you're alive again." Celeste said as she went to wrap her arms around Leonardo.

Leo stuck his hand up causing her to stop in her steps. "Celeste Cignetti, you are deemed unworthy by the moon goddess. Not only have you murdered innocent, you have aided the evil one. The punishment of these crimes are death, do you accept your fate?"

Celeste looked baffled. "Leonardo, what are you talking about?"

"Do you accept your fate Celeste?" Leonardo asked again.

"You're working for Osvaldo?" The dark skinned stranger asked angrily.

"Who do you think gave me the first witches grimoire? Who do you think is responsible for your precious little blood witch finding about me?" Celeste sneered.