Chapter Seven: The Scared Succubus and The Two Vampire Assassins

"Why work so hard when you could just be free?"

Chapter Seven: The Scared Succubus and The Two Vampire Assassins

I rolled us over and used my strength to pin the person's arms to the ground. I let out a growl which caused the person to erupt into a fit of giggles. I took a look at this face and my eyes widened. I was then pulled off by someone and thrown into the arms of Cyrus.

In front of me stood two women, both of which I was well acquainted with. Cyrus began to growl and his eyes started to change into a bright gold color. His grip on me tightened and he was beginning to shake.

"Darling, you better get a hold of your wolf." The woman who tackled me said.

I looked up at Cyrus and gently placed my hand on his cheek. His attention shifted toward me.

"Cyrus I need you to calm down." I said gently.

"They tried to hurt what is mine. Mine!" Cyrus yelled, clearly showing his wolf was in charge right now.

I rotated myself so that I was standing in front of him. I grabbed a hold of his face and forced it down so we were making eye contact.

"They are not an enemy nor are they a threat. They're  my friends." I stated.

He slowly stopped shaking and his eyes faded back to their original color. He shook his head as if he was snapping out a trace.

"Who are they?" Cyrus asked me.

"Priscilla Mcdaniel, at your service love." The woman behind me said as she stuck out her hand.

Cyrus narrowed her eyes at her and she rolled her eyes. She put her hand down. The other woman sighed.

"I am Meredith Shatrov. I apologize for my wife's behavior." Meredith said.

"Wife?" Cyrus asked in disbelief.

"Yes wife, do you have a problem with that?" Priscilla asked with arms crossed.

Cyrus shook his head and then looked back down at me.

"And how do you know them?"

I sighed. "Remember I said that I almost killer Hitler?"

"Yeah but you said you were stalled..." He turned his attention toward the couple in front of us. "You were stalled by them?"

I met both Priscilla and Meredith in Germany. Both vampires and Meredith has been around longer than me, but just because Priscilla was younger, didn't mean she was weaker. Priscilla had short brunette hair and light skin. She was short but her personality was definitely large. She also had big brown eyes and an English accent. She was very loud and sarcastic. She was flirtatious and dangerous. She was like me times three. She was the contrast of her wife, Meredith.

Now Meredith was the same height as Priscilla with the same dark hair but it was definitely longer. Her eyes were bright blue and her skin much paler. Unlike her wife, her accent was American but she always spoke softly. Her personality was definitely different. She was quiet and reserved. She was noble. She did not kill unless it was necessary and she was a sweetheart. I really don't know how they ended up together but love is love.

"Don't even get me started on that damned war." Priscilla pinched her fingers together. "This close to biting Hitler, this close."

Meredith wrapped an arms around her wife and Priscilla pouted.

"My love, don't trouble yourself with the past." Meredith said kissing her on the cheek.

I cleared my throat. "As much as I love this blast from the past, what are you guys doing here?"