How He propose to you. 15

Johnson : "Guess what I got you?" He asks you. "Um. Food?" You ask. "Yes I did here." He says happy. You scream and start digging into your ice cream. "What flavor is it?" You ask. "Look at the label on the side" he says. You turn the container. "Will you marry me?" You say confused. "They made a flavor like this?" You say looking up at Jack who had a box open with a ring inside. It took you a couple of mins to get what he was trying to say. "Oh my god! I'm so stupid!" You say laughing. "So will you?" He asks you. "Yes. I will!" You say/yell. "I'm glad you picked this ice cream" you say making him laugh. 

Nate : It's a Saturday morning and you guys didn't know what to do. "Let's go on a trip!" Nate says. "I remember what happened last time you took me on a 'trip'" you answer. He laughs. You eventually agreed on the 'trip'. You guys arrived at the same woods your first kiss was at. "What are we doing here?" You ask. "Picnic!" He says raising the basket. You smile. You went into the flower field where the flowers were pink and white this time. He set everything up and you guys were talking and eating. "I have a surprise for you!" He says a little to excited. You giggle. He gets a Tiffany co. Box. "Awe. What is in it?" You ask hoping it's something sparkly and shiny. "a cupcake!" He says. You smile and open it up to see a ring on top of the cupcake. "Will you marry me?" He asks. You look at him shocked. "Omg! Yes holy yes" you scream. "Finally you can be with me for all our life's!" He smiles kissing you.

Sammy : The fair was coming to your town and Sammy wanted to take you. And well today was that day. You checked yourself for the last time and ran to Sammy's car. "Hey baby ready?" He asks you. You smile while nodding. You guys ride the  rides and ate cotton candy cause it's bomb at least that's what Sammy says . "Aye lets take pictures?!" He points at the photo booth. You smile and race to the booth. You guys were taking pictures when he pulled a ring out. "Will you marry me?" He asks you. The thing was still taking pictures. "Yes!" You scream and kiss him. You guys got out and got your pictures. They are cute you think to yourself. The first picture was you guys making a funny face. Then when he asked you to marry him. Then the kiss. The last one was you guys looking into each other eyes. You were happier than a little kid on Christmas.

Gilinsky : You and your lovely boyfriend decided to travel visiting some of the most popular cities of the world. Your last stop was Agra, India. You guys were in front of the Taj Mahal. Jack was setting up his camera on the tripod. You thought it was for his YouTube channel. He told you to stand in front of the Camera. You looked at him confused but you obeyed. You awkwardly stood there waiting for Jack. He ran towards you. Right when he ran to you he got in one knee. You put your hands to your face gasping. "Will you [yourname] marry me?" He says taking the ring out. "Yes! Yes! A million times Yes!" You scream. He got up and hugged. He slipped the ring into your finger and then kissed you.

John : he took you to the skating park to 'chill'. More like skate. Anyways you were sitting down watching him and his friends skate. Listening to Drunk In love by Beyonce. "Hey you wanna skate?" John asks you. You shake your head as a no. "Okay. Turn around!" He says. You looked at him confused. "Just do it!" He said you laugh and turned around to see 'will you marry me?" In skateboards. You turn to John and hug him. "'Of carouse!" You yell. You guys kissed.

-------
I know johns is short but I didn't have any other ideas cause I'm stupid and tired but yeah. Okay this took so much fucking time to write like no kidding I hope all you kids like it. I'm pretty sure some of you guys are older. Okay i say okay a lot. Anyways see ya'll next time on 'This is our life show'.
- j o s s e l i n
Camera guy: annd DONE!