Cute Mommy and Daughter Moment. 41

Johnson : "Jack I'm going out with Sirena!" You yell. "Okay. Call me." He yelled back. "Come on baby girl lets go shopping!" You said and she giggled. Your daughter is such a cute 3 year old. With her curly blonde hair with a few brown streaks up in two pig tails. Her black overall with a pink shirt under it. Her nude ballerina sandals. You decided to bring her White fluffy sweater. Cause it was chilly outside and she's like showing her little legs. When you got to the mall you went straight to Carters ®. "I want this one!" She squealed picking a black shirt that said 'Daddy's Princess' in white letters. Btw it has crowns. You smiled at her and grabbed it. Hours later Sirena got annoyed and couldn't stop crying. She put her sweater on top of here head as we walked outside to the food court. "Sirena! What are you doing?" You  asked her still walked. She just cried. You finally stepped outside to see paparazzi outside. Just my luck. "[yourname] why is Sirena crying?" One of them asked. "She's just tired." You smiled they nodded and security had to push me through the crowd while Sirena is crying. You step into my car and bucked her up in her seat. "Baby why are you crying?" You asked her. She stopped crying. "I'm tired" she whined. "Okay baby go to sleep" You said and kissed her head. Jack had to help you carry Sirena out the car cause You had the bags. Literally the whole night she slept.

Nate: "so today is Cara's play date?" Nate asked me as You walked into the kitchen. "Yup" You said looking at him. he nodded. And You walked up the stairs to get dressed. You threw on some grey leggings, black shirt with long sleeves that end at your elbow, and some white vans that are slip on. You went to wake up and dress Cara. "Hey baby girl. Time to wake up" You say softly. Her eyes flick open and a cheery Cara wakes up with a smile. You get her dressed into Blue tye-dye shirt, her black leggings, and her boots. You brushed her brown wavy hair out. And put it in a side braid. Mins later you and her play dates mother meet up at The Grill. (A/n: my friend went to The Grill and saw Sammy and I barely remembered that until like right now when I wrote this down lol). "Hey Bailey (pretend you know a girl named like this lol)." You said. "Hey. Hi Cara how are you?" She said squatting down to Cara's level. "Um. Good" was she said. You mean she is like 4. "Emily come over here!" A little girl came walking in with her dad. Whose dad is the Famous Paul Hart. You guys said hellos and You left with Emily and Cara to Toys'R'Us. You guys bought lots of dolls and stuff. Then you guys meet back at The Grill for dinner. You walked in of course You changed into like a jean skirt, white shirt, and your leather jacket with Adidas. Emily ran to her mom. You smiled at them they are very cute. You sat down with Cara. The girls were playing as you talked to Bailey. Then your husbands came in and ate. Your twitter was blowing up just because someone took a picture of you holding Cara's hand, and Emily holding Cara's hand. This is literally so cute.

Sammy : You got tickets to see The Chicago Bulls at Staple Center. You got ready with black jeans, White shirt, black bralet, and black heels. You had to look presentable and well high heels were the best to go with. You grabbed Rowland and put her on black jeans, white t shirt, leather jacket, and her vans. You grabbed her hair up like half up half down kinda-ish. "Babe are you ready?" You heard Sammy call. "Yes. I just need my purse." You called back. Rowland ran out the room as you grabbed you bag. When you guys got to the game Rowland was sitting down quietly on your lap. Her head was on you chest as you grabbed her little hand. Sammy was to interested in the game like literally. The t.v. Thing was facing you didn't even notice cause you were looking down at Rowland. "Oh hey look that's you!" Sammy said. You looked up and smiled. All you heard were 'Awe's'. Sammy took off he's hoodie and put it over your shoulders. Then put his arm around you too. That night your phone was blowing. You guys were walking around L.A. With Rowland in your arms asleep. While Sammy's jacket was covering her body to keep her warm.

Gilinsky : you and jack decided to just stay in for the night. Cause he was tired and well Cora was sleeping in the couch. You layed down in the floor while Jack lifts Cora up and placed her in his lap. Light snores coming from her mouth. You took a piece of hair that was in her mouth away from her face and tucked it in to the back of her ear. You and jack were watching Ouija. You half of the time was laughing. While you felt Cora move every time you laughed, or there were screams. Jack was just scared once. A really big scream came from behind me."Cora baby are you okay?" You heard Jack whisper to her. You turned around to see Cora with tears. Not even Jack could control her. You got up and took Cora on your arms rocking her. You kept on whispering that everything would be fine. After she stopped crying you saw a flash go of just to see Jack taking pictures. You smiled and looked down to see Cora fast asleep. You went and took a seat next to Jack and kept Cora in your arms. The whole night.

John: You, John, and your 3 year old girl named Lia went out to eat. "Mommy I want that" she said as she pointed the food out. "Okay baby." You said. Today little Miss. Lia is going to try her first hot chocolate and cookie. No kidding. You ordered what she wanted and stuff. When you got to the cafe a couple of hours later Lia ran into the cafe. " What do you want princess?" John asked her. "Oh my goodness there lots of things." She said to herself. She finally choosed and tired
the hot chocolate thing. You fed it to her while John took pictures.
------
sorry if they are short I'm super tired like I can barely keep my eyes open omg. Okay bye guys. Have a nice day. Lol
- j o s s e l i n
p.s. I'm falling asleep. Sorry if you are too.