Your The Vamps Song. 48

Johnson : Wake Up
Jack is usually the only person who cares for you. You always say that nobody loves you and that nobody cares for you but Jack always tells you that he's there and always will be there.

Nate : Cheater
  You and Nate are a 'thing' but you have a boyfriend. Everybody finds out that your boyfriend has another girlfriend but they were scared to tell you cause they don't want to see you hurt so one day Nate told you but you didn't take as bad as you thought you were.  Now you and Nate are dating.

Sammy : Wild Heart
  Sammy is the kind of reckless and you have such a hard time to let go and feel free. So Sammy makes you do the craziest things and you learn little by little that it's okay to let go and be free once in a while.

Gilinsky: Last Night
You and gilinsky always go out and party. You guys do the craziest things while being drunk so it's so much easier for you to do anything. Then it was time for you to move to Ny and start your career so he takes you out to the greatest party ever. The next day you left to start a new beginning but never forgot what happened that night. Cause you always have Last Night.

John : Somebody To You
  Ever since the first time you saw John you thought he was a worthless asshole but you didn't know that he wasn't just a Worthless Asshole he was a sweetheart. Every time he tried to talk to you, you will always ignore him like he wasn't even there. One day something really bad happened that John was there for you and you noticed that John is a angel not satan. {Not Today Satan!!!lol}.

Vote & Comment 🌴