Your Justin Bieber Song. 55

Johnson : Somebody To Love
Everyone always liked Jack Gilinsky way more better then Him. He felt left out because everyone always screamed Gilinsky's name out but not his. He felt down and depressed cause he thought nobody out there loved him. Then he met you and he instantly knew you were that 'Somebody' that can love him for him.

Nate : Change Me
Nate has a lot of bad habits. His consider as the 'player' who goes around and breaks girls hearts. Then one day he met you. You knew he would hurt you if you gave him a chance but he was convinced that he wouldn't hurt you. You explained to him that he has to leave his bad habits and he said he will change just for you.

Sammy : I'll Show You
We all know that Sammy is famous. It's very hard for him to do the right thing, he has to keep a clean reputation. You don't really agree with it cause it affects you too. Every time you guys go out there's always cameras. Everywhere. You guys usually fight because of the drama and rumors. You got tried of it and broke the relationship before it got worse. It hurt you to see Sammy happy but hurting on the inside. He told you he will show you that both of you can be happy even with cameras flashing all the time.

Gilinsky: Thought Of You
You and jack have been dating for awhile and it's been getting more intense day by day. You both can't stop thinking of each other. The boys tell you that Jack is always daydreaming about you and when he talks about you his eyes sparkle. Jack always smiles of the thought of thinking of you cause he considers you as My Girl.

John : Confident
Let's just say your confident and it turns him on. The first time he saw you was a dream come true to him. He loves how you never think your ugly. He loves it how you don't dress up for anyone. You like dressing for you and show the world you don't give 2 sandwiches of what the hell they think. You can get whatever you want and do whatever you want. Even wear whatever you want I mean your confident and confidence is hot for guys. Especially John.