Chapter 8: Compulsion

Freddy actually feared death for the first time since he was burned alive as he waited the long few moments for Sidney to fully pass out. He used all the power he could to will her to sleep sooner. Just a moment after he became extremely lightheaded he was instantly kneeling beside the bloodied bathtub the second she was fully unconscious.

He grabbed her wrists and healed them shut finally killing the pain in his making it a bit easier to focus. As weak as he felt he was still able to pull her out of the tub and into his lap. She was so far gone that she was passed out even in the dream world. Placing his hands over her chest he replenished her lost blood as fast as his power would allow.

Once they were both stable he instantly threw her off of him and the room shifted making her land in his bed. She stirred a bit and he hovered over her and slapped her awake.

"Wake the fuck up!" He screamed and her eyes snapped open and she let out a cry as her eyes set on him.

"Why couldn't you just let me die!" She yelled as tears welled in her eyes and she covered herself with the dusty comforter. She was so close to being free and of course Freddy had to bring her back. He grabbed her hard by the shoulders and shook her angrily.

"You almost killed me! No one has ever been able to even hurt me and now you're fucking everything up for me! If you attempt anything like this ever again I will not hesitate to pull you into a coma!" He threatened loudly holding her only a few inches away from his face making her wince and turn her head away as tears streamed down her face. Of course he knew that he was partially responsible for her being in such a state that she actually went through with trying to kill herself. He knew it was a thought deep down inside of her but never thought she'd actually do it. Most people only ever think about it and are too afraid to take their own life, but if it wasn't for him she would have been successful.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" She asked sincerely through her tears making Freddy let out a long breath as he practically had to hold his bladed hand back from trying to stab her and he thought about it hard knowing he needed to say something in order to try and keep her from attempting something like this again. Sadly he knew that even if he did pull her into a coma that it would only drive him mad.

"Because of you and whatever little spell you did I am now stuck with you. Linked to you physically and sometimes mentally. It's exhausting. I'm almost compelled to be near to you whenever you're in my world. I even feel a bit stronger just being in the same room as you it's almost sickening. I hate it. Now not only do I have to worry about not killing you but you I have to worry about you hurting yourself or someone else hurting you in the waking world." He admitted making Sidney's cries go silent.

"That means it's getting stronger isn't it?" She asked wiping her tears away.

"Yes it is... but that's something we'll figure out later. You need to wake up and clean up the bloody mess you made before anyone comes and finds you." He explained taking in deep breaths to keep himself calm knowing that if he upset her again anytime soon he might not be lucky enough to intervene and stop her again.

"What if I want them to find me like this?" She threatened. They'll know something is up if they find me in a bath filled with my blood with nothing to show for it then figure everything out and just kill me so I won't have to do it myself.

Freddy flexed his bladed hand and ended up stabbing his blades into himself to keep from lunging at her. He wracked his brain trying to think of something he could say that would make her not want to end her life.

"Are you sure that's what you want? You should know that if they ever find out about us that they won't just kill you quick and painless. You just attempted to go the quick way out, bleeding out in a manner of minutes. But they will drag it out and make sure we suffer for at least a day if not more. Is that really the way you intended to leave this world?" He asked with a devious smile as he watched the emotions play across her face.