Chapter 7: Different Kind Of Pain

"Could you make things any more annoying?" Freddy asked angrily has he rested his face in his hands sliding his fingers under his fedora to massage his temples.

Fuck you this is all your own damn fault. If you left me and Gregory alone you wouldn't be in pain right now! She screamed at him with her mind. Freddy stood from his chair and lunged at her stabbing her right in the chest. They both cried out in pain.

"Fuck! I fucking hate you!" He growled and pulled his blades out of her and caught himself on the chair she was strapped to and held his hand to her bloodied chest healing her slowly. Once she was healed he sliced the jump ropes holding her down and she let herself fall to the floor and she quickly removed the gag and the remaining jump ropes.

"You better stop doing that before they start to notice me always waking up covered in blood." She warned spitting blood on the floor.

"Unfortunately you're right." He agreed returning to his chair. "The second they find out we're linked they'll kill you without a second thought."

"They wouldn't do that." She said mostly to herself as she checked her bloodied chest and got to her feet.

"You know they will." He shot back at her.

"Then leave me the fuck alone and they won't notice a thing!" She screamed at him and he dug his blades into the arm of his chair to keep himself from stabbing her again. He had to think of something, anything to get her to stay away from him so he wouldn't try to kill her and possibly himself.

"Fine, If you can reverse whatever the fuck it is you did to me I'll let you have your little ghost boyfriend back. I'll even find a way to give him a body again, but you have to help me first." Freddy offered lying through his teeth. He literally had no idea as to how to free a spirit once it was gone by his hand.

You really think I'm that fucking stupid? "You're so full of shit. There is no way in hell I'm helping you. I have no idea how to undo what was done. I didn't even know that I had bound Gregory to me. It was just a theory until recently, so fuck off!" She spat at him with a glare.

"How do you know I can't bring him back? You have no idea what I'm capable of." He said staring up at her from under the brim of his fedora.

"Even if I could reverse it you'd kill me anyways. Just leave me alone and let me dream in peace for now." She said practically begging becoming sick of him.

"I'll leave you alone if you don't take anymore Hypnocil and stay out of my way." He offered rubbing his temples again.

"Fine." She agreed a bit surprised at how quickly he negotiated with her. I only took it in the first place so they wouldn't send me to the south wing you idiot. Sidney turned on her heels and quickly disappeared. Freddy took in a deep breath once she was gone and sat back in his chair.

"If you can't do it I'll find someone who can." He said out loud and decided to go into a boy's dream he had been watching lately in dire need to kill something. When he realized where he ended up he screamed in frustration as Sidney swung in a swing just a few feet away from him giving him the death glare.

Go away! She screamed with her mind.

"Shut up I didn't mean to! I keep fucking everything up since you went and took two fucking Hypnocil you stupid bitch!" He roared and stopped himself from lunging at her again and took himself to the boy's dream without fail.

Sidney huffed in annoyance and continued to swing knowing she needed to get as much sleep as she could so she could stay awake for at least a day or two without a problem not wanting to deal with Freddy unless she had to. She knew that he would most likely still try and get her to help him but at least she knew she could use Hypnocil as a threat against him. He definitely seemed off from what she had seen from him before and the Hypnocil also seemed to be slowing him down on top of putting him in pain which he didn't seem to like one bit.