Chapter 18: Checking Out

Freddy couldn't believe what Sidney was doing to him. He was completely helpless to stop her and he didn't want to. She stared down him as she gently rubbed her clit on his growing hardness and reached to remove his fedora from his head. Once in her hand he guided her arm making her set it on her own head and he smiled up at her.

I don't think I've ever seen him smile before. Fuck just stop thinking he can hear you! At that Freddy let a small laugh escape the back of his throat and pulled her into a kiss. Becoming his human-self Sidney could feel him change on her lips and the scent of his cologne overwhelmed her senses causing her to lose herself momentarily as she twisted her fingers into his hair. They both clutched desperately onto each other refusing to part as their tongues danced and she continued to rub against him.

Freddy ran his hands up and down her arms and back sending shivers through the both of them. They stayed entwined as long as they could and eventually parted gasping for air before quickly latching back onto one another.

Nothing was going to stop him from enjoying every second of this night. He was even thankful for the slight pain that still lingered in chest. It was an unforgettable reminder to not lose control, making it easier for him to enjoy everything she was doing to him. His hands finally rested on her hips as he sucked on her tongue making her moan into his mouth. She followed his hands and slowly slid her wetness over him and they both paused for a moment just enjoying the feel of it.

Sidney was surprised at how easily she became aroused by him. He tasted like sweet spice and just the smell of his cologne seemed to turn her on now. Looking down at him he heard her thoughts and began to move her hips smirking up at her and she obeyed riding him slowly knowing he wanted it to last just as much as she did.

They weren't sure how long they were like that, but Freddy enjoyed watching her ride him as his hat moved in unison with their movement, and only had to stop her a few times as they both got close to release. Wanting to be closer to her he pulled her down to him and wrapped his arms around her and sat up so she was now flush against his chest sitting in his lap as she rode him.

Sidney started to slow her pace and almost completely ceased her movement on top of him as she just let everything go and enjoyed being this close to him resting her forehead on his as she ran her fingers over the bare flesh of his back and upper arms. He closed his eyes enjoying her light touch over him as they both just sat there completely entwined together running their fingers over each other. Their heads moved and their cheeks brushed together and their lips lightly ran across each other's neck. There was nothing but the sound of their heavy breathing and the blood rushing in their ears.

Without warning or thought Sidney bit down hard on Freddy's neck snapping the both of them into a frenzy. Gripping onto one another they moved in unison thrusting harder and harder bringing them to the brink of release. They kissed hard biting and sucking on each other's lips until they both finally came moaning and shuddering together.

Attempting to catch their breath they finally let go of one another and collapsed to the bed. Returning to his normal self, without conscious decision, Freddy pulled Sidney back to him wrapping his arms and legs around her holding her into his chest.

She was tempted to shove him off of her but knew he couldn't help himself and was too exhausted and out of breath to do anything about it.

"Why can't... every time... be this... good...?" He asked aloud between breaths. Sidney let out a small giggle into his chest surprised at how comfortable she felt in his arms even when he was his demonic normal self. She thought about her clothes yet they didn't reappear onto her.